Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Help a girl out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks,

I'm sorry, I can imagine this has been asked 100 times over but after much googling and reading through threads I can't quite find the answers I've been looking for.
Appealing a medical rejection.
Long story short,
Suffered from depression over 6 years ago,
In the all clear, mentally sound and not on medication or any kind of medical support in over 6 years.
Just about to start down the long road of medical appeal but I was trying to find at least one success story and the best way to proceed with an appeal. Ive spoke to the recruitment team and they've told me to go ahead with it as they think I've got a chance.
Looking for words of wisdom, advice and a moral boost pretty please. It's heartbreaking to think I'll be the first generation in my family not to join.

Thanks for reading.

Hey folks,

I'm sorry, I can imagine this has been asked 100 times over but after much googling and reading through threads I can't quite find the answers I've been looking for.
Appealing a medical rejection.
Long story short,
Suffered from depression over 6 years ago,
In the all clear, mentally sound and not on medication or any kind of medical support in over 6 years.
Just about to start down the long road of medical appeal but I was trying to find at least one success story and the best way to proceed with an appeal. Ive spoke to the recruitment team and they've told me to go ahead with it as they think I've got a chance.
Looking for words of wisdom, advice and a moral boost pretty please. It's heartbreaking to think I'll be the first generation in my family not to join.

Thanks for reading.
You might be better off asking in here: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/t...d-queries-in-here.257388/page-59#post-8408278 rather than asking them to "Help a girl out".

Status
Not open for further replies.