help a desperate grunt

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by everton1642, Mar 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure if this is the right place to put this so apologies if it isnt. Ill cut to the chase fellas, im after a semi final ticket in the everton end for next month. Due to work commitments - excercises, mst etc.... i havent been to enough games this season to be able to buy one.
    I appreciate this isnt a football forum but hoping that due to contacts etc some of you might have, there may be someone with a spare or who could square me away. I am prepared to pay a reasonable price.
    Thanks for your time im in the catterick area but could travel to collect if neccessary. I know its a long shot but fuck it youve gotta try havent you.

2. No it is in the wrong place.

3. Watch them lose on the telly, it will be cheaper. Unless you throw a beer bottle at said telly

4. Hmmm...serious answers in the naafi bar?...........err NO!

5. Sorry I wasn't sure we're to put it, not holdin my breath on getting one but gotta try everything as I really dont want to be gettin mugged off by some tout outside wembely

6. go to wembley, mug some old git & grab their ticket, hey presto your watching the game. you are after all a scouser , are you not?

7. Just turn up drunk with no ticket and force your way into the ground, it's the scouse way.

• Like Like x 2