Help - 6 pack needed

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by chicken_jim, May 26, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ladies and Gents, I need help!

In a fit of hungover madness I promised my wife I would have a 6 pack by new year or I would give up beer for a year. :eek:

Now obviously I need to do a few more sit-ups - but is there anything else I should/ can do.

Please help me. I can't stand the thought of having to go without beer for a whole year.

2. Plastic surgery??
  3. Give up the cakes, buns, crisps, ice cream, biscuits etc. Reduce your carb intake and eat more protein. Run at least 25 miles a week, knock out thousands of sit-ups, crunches and thrusts and you'll have the body of a god inside six months.

Ps. If you dont manage it, and your wife still wants a six-pack to play with, send her round to my place. :wink:
  4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Chicken_Jim, try Threshers.
  5. Is that an open invite, S_s? :wink:
  6. You know you only ever have to whistle Dozy, you know how to whistle dont you? :wink: :D
  7. Broom handle over your shoulders , and go side to side so that your elbows touch your hips . Do this every day with out fail at least 200 per side . That will tighten up your sides. As for the front do as many variations of sit ups as you can , min of 200 reps a day . Run 4 days out of 5, min of 40 mins a run ( you dont have to beast it lungs wise ) on the fifth day have a few beers , macdonalds whatever just treat yourself . Onyour training days dont eat a thing after 8pm , and also have a good breakfast , a good Naafi break (fruit , couple of brews) salad and jacket potato for lunch . Banana at 4pm and a good scoff at 630pm . Dont over eat . But be realistic. You are not going to do it in a week . If you feel tired have a day off . Just work that bit harder the next day . Good luck. Oh yes if you want to get pissed drink red wine , its good for you .
  8. New wife??
  9. I'd like to find a guy with a 6-pack. However he must be happy with my2-pac :roll: