Helo, my name is Rianna

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by trickywoo56, Jul 24, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Helo, my name is Rianna and I am married to Trickywoo56. I have recently arrived in the UK from South Africa with our children and would like to talk with other wives. Our men seem to have a lot of fun here and my man is always on here with his beers and laughing at the stories. I am a nurse so have some of my own!

Hoping to hear from some British freinds soon,

Rianna
    Gatwick :D

2. Stand by, Stand by.... :lol:

3. The nasty man edited my perfectly valid question :D

4. OK guys. Lets be honest here. Who in their right minds would let their newly -arrived other half post on here? Perhaps she has a strong stomach and did some rough job in SA - castrating lions, slotting political prisoners or something. Otherwise he'd have to be mad!
    I just think Tricky is a bit of a Norman Bates and wearing woman's clothing when he types as 'Rianna' - I suppose it is cheaper than therapy.

5. Erm, actually chaps it's genuine. This is TW HIMSELF speaking (!). The missus is out with my two Full Screws and is hoping for some FRIENDLY messages on their return. She's totally new to the UK and while I was back here alone in Blighty sorting out residence etc. I spent a lot of time here on Arrse. Rianna simply wondered if there were any other "Arrse widows". We had the same problem with PPRuNe. Still, if it's a bad idea then no worries.

Be nice!

TW

6. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

we will play nice

Anyone who upsets stumpy danny from Pprune is welcome here

7. MDN - you're just jealous of him Beemer.

8. Rianna - My dog is an arrse widower. If you feel the need for girly chat, (i.e. Cosmo, Marie Claire, Company, etc.) I am not the one. But if you need to slate blokes (i.e. Your husband and my husband etc.) I am here for sh*ts and giggles.

Yours,

Dale :eek:

9. Beemer........what a grubby vehicle.

10. hmmmmmmmm

11. Cpl 1 is 5 and Cpl 2 is 3, although she may make Sgt if the lad keeps swamping.

Also, Storeman Norman doesn't speak Russian.

TW
    LGW

12. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Moved..... and 'tidied up'

13. Hey Tricky, youmentioned PPrune, whos the piolt you or your missus, serious question?

14. why dont you just **** off