Helo down in London

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Goatman, Jan 16, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

BBC reporting a helicopter crash near Vauxhall. Trains into Waterloo and Clapham Jn affected.

2. According to Sky news it crashed into a crane.

Sent from beyond the grave using the Force.

3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

must AQ time to send the troops to deal with islamic extremism, I have proof that there are training camps in lanzarotte (may as well send the troops somewhere nice for a change and its not far to ascension)

4. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

I assume the lack of permanent sky overheads with commentary means they have cleared the airspace again.

5. I call UFO and I am selling tinfoil helmets for $5.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. It was the illuminati, sponsored by the Zionist Rothschild lizzard people and using Al Qaeda as henchmen!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sky News says the new American embassy site is there. Interesting that they want to build so close to the Battersea Heliport. How would they prevent similar accidents, or even deliberate suicide attacks, on the site? Air defence weapons wouldn't have time to identify and fire?

8. It was Kent police you twat.

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

It was the Somalis. There are tyres burning all across London and thousands of them have been spotted making their way to the crash site from the slums of the White City estate in West London.

• Like Like x 5
  10. And helo to you up where you are. Oops, sorry, thought the thread title was just bad spelling.

• Like Like x 1
  11. The PR department at Tesco's must be mighty relieved .....

• Like Like x 5
  12. Why shoot down a helo heading to the US embassey ? Shooting it down will only cause it to crash on English civvies .... ?

13. An Augsta 109…