Helmets

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement leather cover for the mk6 helmet. I'm ont in the mil and therefore I cannot get re issued torn ones.

Links/ offers would be great.

Thanks

Considering this is not the NAAFI Bar I consider your comment offensive and inaccurate.
Especially as you seem to be the Gay Pride expert with your leather helmet knowledge.
Only questions end in a question mark by the way.

Legs said:
If you're not in the Forces, why do you need a Mk6 Helmet?
Perhaps he lives in Moss side. Sounds like he may have turned his helmet inside out :)

the_butler said:
Fallschirmjager said:
Which it was.
No it was a statement, neither rhetorical or clever. :wink:
You noticed the question mark at the end but couldn't grasp the fact that it was a question to a question. In fact a rhetorical question!

Rhetorical questions encourage the listener to think about what the (Often obvious) answer to the question must be. In this case:

'Because you've sucked more cocks then what your mum has'?

I was in fact asking you a question, hence the question mark!

Bollock-chops said:
THINK, was the missing word
The whole thing is fucked up you retard. Your spelling and grammar is atrocious. If you're going to slag off someone for being thick then please don't make yourself look a fool in the process.

Now fuckoff chubb.

Fallschirmjager said:
the_butler said:
Fallschirmjager said:
Which it was.
No it was a statement, neither rhetorical or clever. :wink:
You noticed the question mark at the end but couldn't grasp the fact that it was a question to a question. In fact a rhetorical question!

Rhetorical questions encourage the listener to think about what the (Often obvious) answer to the question must be. In this case:

'blah blah?

I was in fact asking you a question, hence the question mark!
Lovely bit of cut and paste from here
That means you really did have to google rhetoric. Nice.
The fact remains that this is not the NAAFI Bar and and there is a time and place for banter.
If anybody else apart from you disagree with me then I will say no more, there are a lot of people who read ARRSE and will not post because of the way those who do not know better pull apart and bully peoples post who dare to ask a simple question.
Unless this site is to become one large NAAFI type forum then it must be moderated accordingly so ignorant bigots like you cannot bolster their egos thinking they are clever when they obviously are not.

Aaaaaand they're off and racing in 'The Arrse Speed-Slagging Stakes'...and the winner is - in the maroon cornerrrrrrr...Fally, with 3rd post! An ARRSE record! The crowd goes wild!

Bloody hell!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Good CO The Intelligence Cell 3
H Royal Signals 5
Hairyhaw Weapons, Equipment & Rations 36