Hells Bells !

Shut up Yank60. Yo Muma style jokes aren’t funny, grow up a bit, (and this is coming from a 23 year old.) Windeth thou neck in.

Edited to correct my poor spelling

Bennett said:
Shut up Yank60. Yo Muma style jokes aren’t funny, grow up a bit, (and this is coming from a 23 year old.) Windeth thou neck in.

Shut up? No. I made a comment about a film a couple of days ago and this dick has been following me from thread to thread. Stay out of it.

Guru and I could sort this out in short order face to face, but that's not possible, so we're left with this...talking sh*t via the internet. But I'm actually enjoying it. I haven't laughed so hard in a...well, at least since yesterday. And telling someone to grow up in a forum in which people compare bowel movements is a little redundant.

YANK60 said:
Bennett said:

Shut up? No. I made a comment about a film a couple of days ago and this dick has been following me from thread to thread. Stay out of it.

Jesus you take yourself far to seriously don't you. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. If you can't stand the heat get out of the NAFFI Bar and fcuk off to a flower arranging forum.

YANK60 said:
Guru and I could sort this out in short order face to face, but that's not possible, so we're left with this...talking sh*t via the internet. But I'm actually enjoying it. I haven't laughed so hard in a...well, at least since yesterday. And telling someone to grow up in a forum in which people compare bowel movements is a little redundant.
But what the fcuk is the piont

You're absolutely right. This is the NAAFI. I'm dishing it out and taking my lumps. So what's the problem? I'll say it again. I'm enjoying myself.

King_KFC said:
YANK60 said:
But what the fcuk is the piont
Does there have to be a point? He started on me, and I responded. It's that simple.

Latest Threads