Hells Bells !

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by the_guru, Jan 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hands like a builder from Stoke.

Good norks though......
  2. done it for me! im spent
  3. I've got some pictures of your auntie naked. Want to buy some? I'll give them to you for...oh, hell, my bad! My bad! They're just some pics of buffalo I took on last summer's trip to South Dakota. Sorry. You feel the irony?
  4. good arsse!!!!!, nice rack
  5. Shut up Yank60. Yo Muma style jokes aren’t funny, grow up a bit, (and this is coming from a 23 year old.) Windeth thou neck in.

Edited to correct my poor spelling
  6. That pic was shite....mine are better :lol:
  7. I believe you - but PM me them to prove it!!!!!!
  8. Of course Mr Bennett, after all, you have a whole pile of cred to call on...................

9. Shut up? No. I made a comment about a film a couple of days ago and this dick has been following me from thread to thread. Stay out of it.

10. Ha ha ha good point I'll get back in my box now.
  11. Guru and I could sort this out in short order face to face, but that's not possible, so we're left with this...talking sh*t via the internet. But I'm actually enjoying it. I haven't laughed so hard in a...well, at least since yesterday. And telling someone to grow up in a forum in which people compare bowel movements is a little redundant.

12. Jesus you take yourself far to seriously don't you. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. If you can't stand the heat get out of the NAFFI Bar and fcuk off to a flower arranging forum.