hello...!!!

welshbabe said:
i was just woundering if anyone is going to army selection on the 30th august. would be great help if you could let me no as i would like to get to no someone before i go up there. xx[align=center] :D
3 facts.

1) I'm not.

2) You're sparky2k7

3) Thus you're a c'nt.

F\/CK OFF

xxxxxxx!!!!!111111!!1111xxxxxxx

crescent wrote what i was thinking.. i just didnt want to accuse without justified evidence lol

I was thinking the same too.
The following things give it away;
The use of coding which doesn't make a difference and you can see it.
The random "XXX's" at the end of the post.
Being female, I guess.
Going on army selection on the 30th of August with no information of where and what for.

welshbabe said:
wait wait. let me get this right. i am being accused of being someone else. Just becuase i put kisses at the end of my message. Which plenty of people do, also for going on to selection on the 30th. Just one question who is this "sparkey" person? I am really confused. :(
Spelling in the post is not that important ............ but sort out the siggy, dear heart, it's a bit more permanent and bloody irritating .......

Sorry to be pedantic

xxx

Just a helpful hint - you might want to reconsider having your bebo account on your profile unless you want a lot of incoming ;)

welshbabe said:
i was just woundering if anyone is going to army selection on the 30th august. would be great help if you could let me no as i would like to get to no someone before i go up there. xx[align=center] :D
Your email address is the same as sparky2k7, no wait you are the same!!
You ain't very clever are you?
Now **** off and stop posting garbage.

welshbabe said:
wait wait. let me get this right. i am being accused of being someone else. Just becuase i put kisses at the end of my message. Which plenty of people do, also for going on to selection on the 30th. Just one question who is this "sparkey" person? I am really confused. :(
Deliberate mis-spelling of a word/name to indicate confusion and non-comprehension doesn't wash with us love, we have more than two brain cells to rub together.(Generally speaking ;))

Now please, please remove your bebo link from your arrse profile, it has picture links to other Army cadets on there - ever heard of persec you chavvy tw@?

To add to jabs list; you're from Wales under this username too.

And to add; you don't give a **** what veteran soldiers and fellow recruits say or think about you because we're not n e 1 speshal, yet you change your username... hrm...

Great tits though, got a spare pillowcase?

I agree with crescent, the average IQ of people on this site is above 70 love. You dug a black hole for yourself on the last thread you posted. :roll:

welshbabe said:
Are you lot actually in the army? If so i will be finiding out who you are and will be complaining about you for being so rude and perverted. And also for miss understanding a situation.

now goodbye. x
HAHA! :D

Oh my god!

F'ck off and die chav!

Come round with a pillowcase first though eh? ;)

edited to add:

xxxxxxxx!!!!!111!!!!111111!!!!!¬¬¬¬¬¬¬!!!!!!!xxxxxx

welshbabe said:
Are you lot actually in the army? If so i will be finiding out who you are and will be complaining about you for being so rude and perverted. And also for miss understanding a situation.
That must win quality post of the month award. Of course you will my spunk gargling little whore, of course you will.

welshbabe said:
now goodbye. x
Bye.