• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

hello...!!!

welshbabe said:
i was just woundering if anyone is going to army selection on the 30th august. would be great help if you could let me no as i would like to get to no someone before i go up there. xx[align=center] :D
3 facts.

1) I'm not.

2) You're sparky2k7

3) Thus you're a c'nt.

F\/CK OFF

xxxxxxx!!!!!111111!!1111xxxxxxx

I was thinking the same too.
The following things give it away;
The use of coding which doesn't make a difference and you can see it.
The random "XXX's" at the end of the post.
Being female, I guess.
Going on army selection on the 30th of August with no information of where and what for.

welshbabe said:
wait wait. let me get this right. i am being accused of being someone else. Just becuase i put kisses at the end of my message. Which plenty of people do, also for going on to selection on the 30th. Just one question who is this "sparkey" person? I am really confused. :(
Spelling in the post is not that important ............ but sort out the siggy, dear heart, it's a bit more permanent and bloody irritating .......

Sorry to be pedantic

xxx

welshbabe said:
i was just woundering if anyone is going to army selection on the 30th august. would be great help if you could let me no as i would like to get to no someone before i go up there. xx[align=center] :D
Your email address is the same as sparky2k7, no wait you are the same!!
You ain't very clever are you?
Now **** off and stop posting garbage.

welshbabe said:
wait wait. let me get this right. i am being accused of being someone else. Just becuase i put kisses at the end of my message. Which plenty of people do, also for going on to selection on the 30th. Just one question who is this "sparkey" person? I am really confused. :(
Deliberate mis-spelling of a word/name to indicate confusion and non-comprehension doesn't wash with us love, we have more than two brain cells to rub together.(Generally speaking ;))

Now please, please remove your bebo link from your arrse profile, it has picture links to other Army cadets on there - ever heard of persec you chavvy tw@?

To add to jabs list; you're from Wales under this username too.

And to add; you don't give a **** what veteran soldiers and fellow recruits say or think about you because we're not n e 1 speshal, yet you change your username... hrm...

Great tits though, got a spare pillowcase?

welshbabe said:
Are you lot actually in the army? If so i will be finiding out who you are and will be complaining about you for being so rude and perverted. And also for miss understanding a situation.

now goodbye. x
HAHA! :D

Oh my god!

F'ck off and die chav!

Come round with a pillowcase first though eh? ;)

edited to add:

xxxxxxxx!!!!!111!!!!111111!!!!!¬¬¬¬¬¬¬!!!!!!!xxxxxx

welshbabe said:
Are you lot actually in the army? If so i will be finiding out who you are and will be complaining about you for being so rude and perverted. And also for miss understanding a situation.
That must win quality post of the month award. Of course you will my spunk gargling little whore, of course you will.

welshbabe said:
now goodbye. x
Bye.

Latest Threads