Hello

Your quite right,

However the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th Bn's The Royal Welsh are designated as Cadet Battalions.

The full title of my Bn is Clwyd ACF, 4th Bn The Royal Welsh.

cpunk said:
BaldricksBullet said:
Hello Bob and Gavin... my name is Chris... and I'm super happy today.
Hello Bob and Gavin... and hello Chris. Tell us Chris, why are you super happy today?
Well, first off I got to listen to "Shiny Happy People" by REM on the way into work... and then there are all these nice people wanting to say hello first thing in the morn... the birds are chirping outside... and I've just found out that by smiling here at work, I'm making everyone very nervous... so they're leaving me alone... giving me time to work out how I can shag their day.

Hello everyone! I know it's going to be a cracking day!

RoyalWelsh said:
Hello All,

I'm new to the site and am a Lt with the 4th Bn The Royal Welsh. Looking forward to contributing to the site.

:D
Well first thing's first old boy...

Here's some top tips :-

a) learn the art of the construction of the Mealie bag wall
b) Never lose your rifles... they may be used against you...
c) Accept that from time to time you will be commanded by Engineers

:)

Welcome to the site !

goodness me, but you lot are civilised. i can think of at least 3 forums (fora?) on arrse whic would have led poor gavin to suicide, had he been silly enough to post this on there :)

i shall put it down to it being bank holiday, and leave you to sort out your latest arrival / wah.

RoyalWelsh said:
choff said:
This HAS to be a wind up, but still...... why hasn't he been eaten alive yet?
Just interested in why I would be eaten alive?? And why do you think this is a wind up?
Perhaps its because you are a cadet Lt, so not really an officer. There is a specific forum for cadets and such.

freedomofspeech said:
RoyalWelsh said:
choff said:
This HAS to be a wind up, but still...... why hasn't he been eaten alive yet?
Just interested in why I would be eaten alive?? And why do you think this is a wind up?
you are a troll or airsoft freak witch one are you?
Absolutely not, I'm a commissioned officer with the ACF, I hold the Queens Commission and have served with the ACF for the last sixteen years.

If ACF Officers are not allowed to post in this area of the forum then please inform me and I will remove the post. However, the fact that I hold the Queens Commission should entitle me by default to post here. :eek:

Perhaps its because you are a cadet Lt said:
I maybe a cadet officer, but I still hold the Queens Commision and still had to do the Territorial Commissions Board at Westbury, and was graded in the same manner as a TA Candidate.

I am aware that there is an area on this forum for OTC and ACF, but am not aware of why this should bar me from posting in this area.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Officers 19
E Army Reserve 24
E Lonely Hearts 13