Hello

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by das_n00b, Aug 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello everyone,

I was recently passed fit at an ADSC centre to join the AGC as a Military Clerk, which I was very pleased about. I'm just asking if any currently serving members of the AGC can give me an idea of what to expect in phase 1 and phase 2 training and the job etc. The recruiting Sergeant I spoke to said promotion prospects in the AGC are good and it is not a bad job so what does anyone else think?

Cheers!

2. Are you a woman?

3. lol no sorry.

4. Then what are you joining the 'Maureens' for then?

5. Promotion good, bar stewards.

Gotta go now battling mongs...

6. Top notch chaps when they get my claims right. The devil's dumplings when they don't.

Toodle pip and best of British on the rest of the process.

7. lol the 'Maureens'!!?? Does that means there are lots of attractive single women in the AGC called Maureen or something else?

8. Why on earth would anyone want to join the army as a paper shovelling desk monkey 8O

Clerks are right up there with pan bashers and blanket stackers… zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9. You say that but at the end of the day theyre responsible for making sure the money is in your bank account at the end of every month, even though its not as much money as youd like it to be. Saying that i doubt id join the AGC as a military clerk but then who am i to say that when im wanting to join the RMP. :D

10. And they can’t even get a simple thing like that right :roll:

11. Some of them are called Marjorie but, mostly Maureen or Mo if you know them well enough.

12. But in their defence there are some very nice fit birds in the AGC. :D

13. Quincy, to support this madness, post pics of 3 of them please.

14. Nows theres a challange

15. Quince old sausage,

The above is a wee bit of a difficult one, so to make it more fair........3 pics of SPS birds under 18 stone, who arn't permanently downgraded........

Jon

P.S. don't spend so much time outdoors without a hat.