HELLO

Couple of kids to look after, if "Hello" are thick enough to pay for her to mutter a few lines and stand still. Why shouldn't she take some cash to provide for them and their future?

Not like she's posing in playboy is it?

No issue, just another of a long line of women who are famous for their husbands deeds appearing in a glossy mag ^~
Don't see any problem with this.

Good luck to her!

Widow finds new bloke.........................WOW!

I think the OP expected some kind of outrage, if she hadn't gone public the press would have found out at some point and printed a less than nice story anyway. Good luck to the girl i say and i hope it all works out well for the pair of them.

I'm sure her late husband wouldn't want her to be grief stricken for ever. Good luck to her!

Glad she is getting on with her life in dignified silence and not courting the press at every turn ^~
Yes, how dare she? She should sew her clunge nine-tenths shut, just allowing a bit of space to insert poppies in every morning. In between that and spending her days keening and weeping over her late husband's grave, we might be able to argue that it was OK to spare her from his pyre.

To be fair, I couldn't give a hoot if she does that either. (should have put that in the original post, sorry).

Hate the game, not the player and all that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Officers 19
E Army Reserve 24
E Lonely Hearts 13