Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by jules18, May 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. where are all the strong virile men then?
  2. Just leaving the pub and heading for the kebab shop probably.
  3. No capital at the start of the sentence and only 1 post? Colin, say it ain't so?

Please tell me you didn't just get busted after one sentence and 5 minutes on your fourth login of the day.
  4. hi from Poland boys ,, Pozdrowienia z Polski chlopaki''
  5. Hi Jules, lovely to meet you. I'm sure you'll find that the virile young men will be more receptive if you put pictures of yourself up on here. It's the thing to do, if I'm going to be honest with you.
  6. Violating your granny's rotting ricker you syphilitic trollop. You're irrelevant, you slag. Go burn yourself.

ps wah
  7. Moge Tobie do geby wsadzic

Ps. are you realy think that im slag? look at English girls , fat ugly c.u.n.t's

Any whay Just pop in to (more inteligent people ) say hello from Baltic corps
  8. Okay Colin, I've alerted you to the neglect of capitals. Now you need to start using inverted apostophes as well.

TIP- Colin, you are the only poster who has repeatedly used the full stop to beat the nazi-bot and s.w.e.a.r in the last 24 hours.

I should have been a detective, I know. Seeing connections is seeing meaning. Oh sweet Jesus, look at that tasty peach.

9. I want to sh1t in your daughter's mouth whilst rubbing my turgid member on the last remaining photograph of your gassed gypsy family
  10. I was just lamenting the lack of trolls tonight Jarrod. This may well have to do
  11. LOL @ "Jules18"

Nice one Colin, you do have a sense of humour after all. Peachy.
  12. WTF are 'inverted apostrophes'?
    Is that your new name for commas?
    Oh, and does anyone else see the connection between Douglarse-Hole and jules?
  13. Is it that they are both fcuking oxygen thieving arrseholes ??