Hello Walt. Is that you?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fireplace, Aug 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Can I take a wild guess and say people will start coming out of the woodwork to say they were financially defrauded by this guy. This guy looks to be very well organised with multiple fake identities. The most obvious reason for doing that is if you're making a living out of being a conman.

2. What a top bloke! Good effort I say.

Blagging you way into a hopital to deliver a baby!? That's a hardcore way to see some snatch.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. i'm with you on this one.

when he gets into one of those stupid-stuff-you've-done top trumps conversations/pissing contests with his mates he's going to have a pretty strong hand.

i'd love a fake CIA pass.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I'm still a little in shock to see the length of waltism some people will go to. I sat reading ARRSEpedia's 'Infamous Walts' section yesterday and could not believe it. This kind of thing seems to happen fairly frequently too?!

Some people are fucking idiots.
  5. What uniforms do CIA and Secret Service wear?? Unless it's the Black Armani suit, short-sleeve white shirt with tie and sunglasses!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. thats the thing, you can do whatever you like as no ones ever seen one, because its secret like innit
  7. Don't be. In civvy street at least, careers are made (& less often broken) on this sort of malarky.
    Seen a senior public servant go down over this sort of thing first hand. He got the sack as well.
    Thing is - his CV, his life in fact was entirely fictional and had he not been found out probably would have been a minister in the state government within a few years.
    How many get away with it I wonder.
  8. That's seriously fucked up. I worry about the mindset of them, delusional fantasies.

Funny enough, the ones that fake being in P coy - they all say '2 PARA' - it's never 3 or 4. Hmm.
  9. Most of them I'm afraid.
  10. Well, they are going to hit two before three or four while finger counting.
    Don't want to tax their minds too much.
  11. Yeah, Brat I get the impression it is very common these days.
  12. It's too easy for them, especially the higher grade public school types. They probably all get together at posh old boy reunions and make up each others cvs, using pater and pater's chums as referees. A lot like politicians do.