hello to all

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dragknuckle, Aug 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well I think that it is about time that i introduced myself properly to the great and good people of arrse. I am ex TA sigs was in from 87-92,i was a liney :twisted: unfortunately never got to go anywhere exciting, ( apart from a 2 week ex in belgium and germany, and a couple of times to catterick).It was just the normal trg areas pirbright or some forest or other in the middle of nowhere, still peace and quiet to have a can or 2, still they were great times :D and made and still have some great mates, anyway
    I found this site by accident, i was trying to explain the egg banjo thing to some people at work, they laughed and called a t#sser so I typed egg banjo into google to get my proof, and what did I find????? ARRSEpedia, not only the meaning but a thread that had me spitting tea all over the computer and reception :oops: so a big thanks and hi to all : :thanks:

2. Good people of ARRSE?!

Now youve got me spittin' Tea all over the place.

Welcome..

3. Must have pressed the wrong button..just check the screen and make sure it says ARRSE :D

Whatever!! Dragknuckle Welcome and "enjoy"

4. Good People? GOOD PEOPLE!!??

Thats, is an insult to ARRSEurs everywhere.. I demand satisfaction! Name your Seconds!.. Time and Place!! [ not too early, mind..lumbago has been acting up a bit and I need time for the WD40 to kick in ]

As the injured party I claim the choice of weapons!.. think egg banjos at 10 paces is appropriate..nothing stings like hot egg-fluent hitting exposed skin..

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

This is the correct thing to do and you must take no notice of the jibes from the cheap seats.

On behalf of my fellow Admins and the Mods who work tirelessly on our behalf, Welcome.

6. Obviously when he says "good people of ARRSE" he means ME and not any of you scrotes!

7. welcome fine young(ish)man hope you like the jib. I didn't realise that we had to introduce ourselves formally. I prefer to hide behind smoke and mirrors and cast my plotting from the depths of my submissive cell.Here working in the darkness ,whilst my testicles are strapped to a plank and spanked by mrsbbb, I can plot the downfallof the system from within. I can now make sure that , whilst my arrse is tickled with a duster, every draconian member of the old boys network is destroyed .HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8. give him a week.......................

WW

9. Warrior, why so generous with your time have you been on the pills again :D

10. Welcome to the cnutfest, coveralls, tin-hat and SR6 (old git here) highly recommended.
    They're not all as good as me though, despite what my esteemed colleague G_S_B would imply.

11. It's obvious really....

He's talking about the RAF Regiment chaps here...

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Indeen so Wheelchair my friend. It must be confusing for a new member joining us.

How lucky he is to have our guidence, and the opportunity to buy a bridge. At Special Friend Rate?

PM me or Wheelchair, dragknuckle, for a once inna lifetime opportunity.

While stocks last.