Hello new here. Question about 63 signals

Hey up.

I've been reading this site for a while and have just joined the forum. This is my first post so hello all first of all! I'm interested in the avenues of joining the reserves. I have been doing a lot of research and the 63 signals interest me. Are they recruiting and if so any info about joining requirements? The technical aspect appeals quite a lot as my current vocation is very communication dependant. I'm currently working in the long haul airline industry as a contractor overseas doing rotations although the work has just dried up and at the ripe old age of 34 I'm taking time to consider the things I also fancied doing with my life.

Cheers in advance!
W

Last edited:
Good unit, great guys. You old... too old, you will get broken unless you are in to your fitness. I found it hard at 25 and I was pretty fit back then.

Fair enough. Prob breaking too many decent people. Nice unit, would recommend it any day. Shame the aren't based further north.

Really nice guys - give them a call or pop down they don't bite and they are really helpful.

You won't get the info you are looking for here, but you will get it directly from them and It'll be right up to date.

Go for it mate, I have just passed selection at the ripe old age of 40. It was tough and got a little demoralising being one of the last on the run but I was easily as strong if not stronger than most of the younger lads which is handy for the jerry can and bag lifts.