Hello Kitty punishment....

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by frog_face, Aug 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Reminds me of that tough Sheriff in Texas, I think, he makes his prisoners wear pink. Though punishing coppers like this is a new one.

Imagine that in this country, human rights, and all that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292245,00.html

2. Perhaps traffic officers found guilty of offences could be compelled to perform their duties in the "Hallo Kitty" Mobile??

[​IMG]

3. Good idea, and you could see the sneaky b'stards coming.

4. And we could give this one as suitable punishment to all Chav Boy Racers

Attached Files:

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

They might be crap at wars but a Lambo cop car? Class.

[​IMG]

6. Ah crap at bayonets, mud and blood - but give them something with a bit of poke and elan about it...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Capitano Franco Lucchini - 26 confirmed kills

7. We won't be able to get all our kit in the back of this 8O 8)

8. Why does the one on the left seem to have a placard attached to his back?

9. Yes! The others are studiously ignoring him too...looks like Umberto has been selected to wear the "Kick me!" sign today...those scamps!

10. serious error on my judgement.... weel didnt notice t at first glance perhaps judging by the reg plate we could install a washing machine engine and give this car to pedophiles........

11. Er Hum
    The 'Standard' punishment in Thighland for all Police/Military/Cival servants is a posting to a non performing post.
    In English this is a job which has no opertunitys for making a little on the side.
    All Goverernment servents are paid very poorly, and as one publication said, 'Corruption is the way of life'.
    My pension as a 23 year S/sgt is as large as the official wage of a Police or Military C.O..
    I ride a M/cycle they will have a Cherffur driven Benz for private transport.

12. 200 Baht for speeding - about three quid. I got my last one a couple of days ago. I was told to show the ticket if I was stopped again that day to avoid another fine.

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Now that rings a bell from somewhere sheepish? 8)