Hello Kitty, nice Kalashnikov

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Words almost fail me here, many good firearms being utterly ruined - but at least it should encourage young recruits:

Check out some of the other wonderful offerings at:
http://www.jimsgunsupply.com/index2.html

I particularly like this one:

Still, the question must be - WHY?

Edited to add this classic, twin AK-47, with Bayonets, and custom paint job:

i see a buiseness oppertunity here weapon mods for the diserning soldier neons, chrome bits the skull is a nice touch like BFP said "pimp my weapon"

its a sad place (I was actually there last year) working for a GSM operator. they are hunting mad (with the added gormless) you dont wanna fukc with them thats all i can recommned

The_Rattler said:
its a sad place (I was actually there last year) working for a GSM operator. they are hunting mad (with the added gormless) you dont wanna fukc with them thats all i can recommned
Get to ****, oooh scary walts with there painted guns

slimjim said:
The_Rattler said:
Get to *, oooh scary walts with there painted guns
most folk have seen deliverance (the red neck version) well the northern folk i tell you are boarding on going postal. they have little contact with most normal folk and keep things in the "family" I worked with one guy who had 12 guns !!! I was careful what i said to him, he looked a little vacant shall we say. oh and alot of them drink and go shooting :? :?

Nothing new under the sun. There was a bayonet available for the Webley Revolver for use in the trenches in WW1.

slimjim said:
Brick said:
One of my personal favourites that just makes you go "What the hell?" :)

lol it looks a little bit like plastic too
Does it work underwater? :D

slimjim said:
Brick said:
One of my personal favourites that just makes you go "What the hell?" :)

lol it looks a little bit like plastic too

Can you get a nice pink shoulder holster for this model!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lucretia The Intelligence Cell 1
frog_face The Intelligence Cell 12
E Lonely Hearts 13