Hello Kitty, nice Kalashnikov

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by OldSnowy, Feb 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Words almost fail me here, many good firearms being utterly ruined - but at least it should encourage young recruits:

[​IMG]

Check out some of the other wonderful offerings at:
    http://www.jimsgunsupply.com/index2.html

I particularly like this one:
    [​IMG]

Still, the question must be - WHY?

Edited to add this classic, twin AK-47, with Bayonets, and custom paint job:
    [​IMG]

2. Walts r us

3. pimp my rifle :D

4. i see a buiseness oppertunity here weapon mods for the diserning soldier neons, chrome bits the skull is a nice touch like BFP said "pimp my weapon"

5. its a sad place (I was actually there last year) working for a GSM operator. they are hunting mad (with the added gormless) you dont wanna fukc with them thats all i can recommned

6. Get to ****, oooh scary walts with there painted guns

7. Now that is gay. Both of them, that is.

8. most folk have seen deliverance (the red neck version) well the northern folk i tell you are boarding on going postal. they have little contact with most normal folk and keep things in the "family" I worked with one guy who had 12 guns !!! I was careful what i said to him, he looked a little vacant shall we say. oh and alot of them drink and go shooting :? :?

9. :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. One of my personal favourites that just makes you go "What the hell?" :)

[​IMG]

11. lol it looks a little bit like plastic too

12. Nothing new under the sun. There was a bayonet available for the Webley Revolver for use in the trenches in WW1.

13. Does it work underwater? :D