Hello, Just a Quick one on USB and RCB

Discussion in 'Officers' started by Dr_Strangelove, Feb 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi first post, so please be gentle

I will be attending a USB this Week, I've read the official stuff about PO and RCB, I was just wondering if anyone had anything worthwhile to add. Any hints, tips and briefing topic ideas would be awesome (already done the essay). Im a 5 year full screw with Kos, Bos and Telic tours, is this a good route for me to follow or would SRR or 264(SAS) be better, most seniors seem to be trying to put me off going officer.

J

2. msr

msr LE

3. "Or have I just been wahed?"

Wahed? a little old skool eh

I have not heard that for years lol, it suffered from self imposed bans (its too easy,kinda boring,some people just think your a tosser) and a fall from fasionable convo

cheers for the link to the thread

J

4. Mate,

Speak to the most junior officer at the place you work, ask hin if you can borrow all teh Sandhurst academic files! ie National/International Security blah de blah. theres also some good stuff on essay writing straight out of the Sandhurst Academic wing.
    On a personal note, go to WHSmith and by a copy of the paper rag The Week. Its very good for current affairs 'teletubby' style and will just give you salient points instead of mindless waffle.

Best o luck, any questons feel free to PM me