• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Hello...Introducing Myself

Hello there guys and girls. I have just recently joined up on the site but i have been shadowing around, which has been of great help.

Im currently 17 years of age and still at college studying public services which is bloody good.

Next week im off to my local careers office in Norwich and get the ball rolling with my army career.
Im not to sure of what i want to join up as but my 3 choices are RMP, RAC, and infantry.

Well once again hello.

Welcome monkey, please have a good read through the stickies, there is a mine of info and experience in there for you to use.

What greater contradiction...

"My 3 choices are RMP... and Infantry"

Theres a reason why, in the old days, RMP's had to have been Infanteers, think about it son.

sarge_massage_my_passage said:
What greater contradiction...

"My 3 choices are RMP... and Infantry"

Theres a reason why, in the old days, RMP's had to have been Infanteers, think about it son.
Now when you think about it, its very true. I feel that i would need some greater experience in combat or in the army in general.

Welcome, Monkey. Now, sonny, you see that sandbag? Drag it over here and make yourself comfy whilst we tell you a story or two...

.Sven

Old-Salt
MonkeyNutts said:
Hello there guys and girls. I have just recently joined up on the site but i have been shadowing around, which has been of great help.

Im currently 17 years of age and still at college studying public services which is bloody good.

Next week im off to my local careers office in Norwich and get the ball rolling with my army career.
Im not to sure of what i want to join up as but my 3 choices are RMP, RAC, and infantry.

Well once again hello.
RMP = hated by all
RAC = dirty greasy types
Infantry = The Queens , nudge nudge, of the battlefield

or you could go:

REME Armourer = loved by all. :D

RAC ROCKS