Hello Glasgow!

SCoy

War Hero
Heya guys and gals.

Just a quick thank you to all youse jocks for letting us die for you over the weekend. We all thoroughly enjoyed it, and it was a pleasure to spend time with a professional yet relaxed unit. Admittedly I spent more time with your staff than you lot, but the ones I did speak to were a good laugh. (For those of you who may be wondering, I'm the one who had the close encounter of the round, blue, exploding kind :D )

To the unit staff, I'd like to extend my thanks for running a great Ex, and for being a really great bunch of people, who really looked after us - especially the chefs! :lol:

If anyone out there has photos, PM as I would like some for our UOTC use. We are currently sorting out our photos, but once they are ready, feel free to ask for a copy.

Once again, thanks for a great time, although the piper was the first to get it....and remember to sort out all-round defence for your platoon staff when the enemy get bored... :twisted:

Any time scoy, hope you enjoyed it. You weren't by any chance one of the blokes who massacred half my platoon behind the bundline on the final attack??? I was the pi~~ed off dude carrying half my life and a 352 on my back, who also got into troubleover prisoner handling the day before, but the less said about that the better. Will have a sniff round over the next few weeks and see if i can unearth any pics. Cheers again.

(who was the guy who sneaked up behind two of our guys and thought he would try to be a cool kid and say 'excuse me' before slotting them in the back, only to have a stoppage.??)

SCoy

War Hero
Yes, that was me :D

Wasnt me who had the stoppage, though, I was the one chucked down the bank - was wearing the walty kneepads :lol:

Outstanding said:
Hey fatlad, what is your interest in this fancy one of them?
You cnut I cant believe youd post that, then again maybe not. :threaten:

Remind me of the qualities that are expected of officer cadets?

Im sure you display them all in abundance. Keep on leading by personal example F@ck head

You should spend more time talking and doing and less time being a Kn~b and surfing the net .

Your always sooooo busy Im surprised youve got time for arrse.
YOUVE BEEN OUTED
OUTSTANDING

fatlad_spotter said:
Outstanding said:
Hey fatlad, what is your interest in this fancy one of them?
You cnut I cant believe youd post that, then again maybe not. :threaten:

Remind me of the qualities that are expected of officer cadets?

Im sure you display them all in abundance. Keep on leading by personal example F@ck head

You should spend more time talking and doing and less time being a Kn~b and surfing the net .

Your always sooooo busy Im surprised youve got time for arrse.
YOUVE BEEN OUTED
OUTSTANDING
sounds like somebody didn't get laid!!!!

Outstanding, i think the way you have acted on this forum is disgusting, l have thought about my best course of action and since youve brought me into the public forum so be it.

I will inform sunray tmrw

fatlad_spotter said:
Outstanding, i think the way you have acted on this forum is disgusting, l have thought about my best course of action and since youve brought me into the public forum so be it.

I think you need a sense of humour and/or attitude readjustment!!

fatlad_spotter said:

As a newly joined arrser you had better wise up to what happens on here fast. Tell who like - sunbeam, or sunshine or whatever you call your mummy

wow some1 has a vendetta, fancy reviving year-old threads just to pish people off...