Hello from the Infantry Forum Sponsor

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by Critical_Equipment, Mar 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a short note to introduce Critical Equipment, the Infantry Forum Sponsor. We have a large and growing range of products from manufacturers such as Blackhawk, 5.11, Surefire, Nightsearcher, Inova plus many others. We are offering a flat 10% discount to all members of the Military who register with us and will extend this 10% discount to all registered members of ARRSE.

By registering the discount price will automatically be applied on our web shop. Send me an e-mail with your full address inc postcode and a contact number and we will set up the account for you.ARRSE@critical-equipment.com

We are constantly adding products to the site so if you cannot find what you are looking for e-mail or PM us.

Ian & Julie Bonthrone

[​IMG]

+44(0)1952 288015

2. Up to 50 - 5.11 HRT Sniper watches available in stock in the UK for despatch on Friday

Normal Price £199.99 inc VAT

ARRSE Price £179.99 inc VAT
    [​IMG]

Order by E-mail arrse@critical-equipment.com we will call you to confirm your payment details prior to despatch

or call us on 01952 288015

[​IMG]

Web Shop

3. msr

msr LE

Please could you check your website's compatibility with firefox?

msr

4. what!, hey can I have your autograph 5.56mm ;)

Nice selection of stuff in the shop :)

5. MSR,
    Enlighten me, I will admit to being a techno dummy but if youy tell me the problem with Firefox I can ask someone who does know.

Thanks

Critical Equipment

6. Personally, I'm loathe to register my details unless I can get some idea of what is stocked and what price it is. Why are the prices secret? It looks like a very simple way to lose custom.

Also, some further description of the goods would be helpful e.g. trousers - how many pockets or torch - what makes it the most advanced?

7. You should see prices without registering. If you register you will see the discounted prices which are 10% off. If you cannot see any prices without registering then I have a problem that nobody else has commented on. If you do not want to register by e-mail then no 10% discount if there is a problem let me know and I will sort it.

Thanks for the feedback

Critical Equipment

8. Pehaps having the prices on the page where you pick products might be a better plan than having them only on the 'Basket' page.
    I can only see "Login to View Trade Prices" in the 'Unit Cost' box on the store pages...

9. It's not that bad with FireFox, only a few things out of line.. but nothing to bad that will not allow you the buy, contact & read the information about products :)
    *What can you see that I cannot msr? I am curious, not bitching :)
    *Could you do us a screen shot maybe? i'm pretty sure it's just some HTML code that is a bit borked, nothing major :)

10. Thank you for the feed back. I will look at this tomorrow. That should not be the case - this is the first time this has been mentioned to us. I will investigate with our web manager.

Critical Equipment

11. I tried this and it only worked once. The second time I tried to look up a price, I was met with a page asking me for my details.

12. Don't worry too much about it, if you like you could get a copy of FireFox and have a peek yourself.. but I don't think it is that much of a bo-bo if you know what I mean!

*Your shop is pretty cool :) and I have been looking in there for the last couple of weeks, but now I have to get some stuff before the next RT section & will be looking around to see if you have some of the stuff I will be needing. Which seems to be the case.. And I'm using FireFox :)

13. Thanks Digital,

14. You can register as:

Bob Builder

Bobhead
    Bobsville
    Bobland
    BO12 L36
    United Kingdom
    Telephone- +44 01234 567890
    Email- aopenuk@yahoo.co.uk

as some wag did and tried to order. Guess what he received nothing. A short term fix for anybody having the same problem as putteesinmyhands.