Hello from Mansized

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by Mansized, Jan 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all, sorry it's taken me so long to introduce myself. I'm Will, the editor of a new mag site that I hope you'll like.

We update every weekday with news and sport headlines, the latest film and game reviews and tips from experts about all sorts... but mainly sex.

It'd be great to hear about your fitness regimes and the like. A lot of our regulars would appreciate a few tips from blokes that have got the T-shirt.

Our experts are on hand too so if you've got any questions then fire away. We don't claim to know everything, but if we can help we will and usually the same day.

I'll bow out now, but if there's anything you'd like from us give me a shout here or back at our place. We can use the banner at the top to tell you what's new too so let us know if there's anything you want to be tipped off about.

All the best, Will
  2. One more quicky from me. If you're wondering who all the strange characters are roaming our boards just click on their names or have a butchers at this page...

Who's Who
  3. Cheers to everyone who's dropped in.

We've added Trish Helfer's Playboy shoot to put a spring in your step. If you've not had the pleasure, she's the smoking hot Cylon from Battlestar Galactica. Enjoy.
  4. Hey, hope you're having a good weekend. We've had a fair few visitors - thanks for dropping in - but not many people posting.

I wondered if you had technical problems or something else. It'd be great to get your views if you have time. Cheers, W