Hello from Germany

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by george1502, Mar 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello @ all

My name is Joerg Hahn aka george. I am a German. I am new here. I have nothing to do with the army. The reason I am here is to make some friends to chat to.

Some info: I am 41 young. My mind is 16 or so. I am married to the wonderful Iris. We have four more or less wondrously or wonderful children. It depends on what time it is. ;-) There are three girls and one boy. We live in Duisburg. I am working as a driver, my wife is a elderly care nurse.
  2. Bad attempt at a Wah.
  3. Weak :(

The elderly care nurse was a nice touch though
  4. so cynical at such a young age prae... :mrgreen:

How old are your daughters and will you sell them?
  6. Hello
    What is a Wah?
  7. I want it to be true to see what our readers are going to do to his wife, daughters and even son.
  8. Why I am weak?
  9. I am sorry to disappoint you, but my wife would not let me. Is it legal where you are? Tell me where it is. ;-)
  10. Some say, I am prefinal. ;-)
  12. Can you post a picture of Iris and your girls? Preferable nude?
  13. I will try to stick them into a box. I am not sure if they are amused about it. There is not much room in them. But who minds? Coming to the price. Free is not the price we want. A nice wedding is the minimum. Therefore we have to send them on the grazing land for some years. Lets talk about it in 10 years.
  14. OK all

This conversation can be nice for a few minutes. Now I guess the time is over. Can we talk about serious subjects now?
  15. Seems like our OP is genuine - I googled the name and it seems he is telling the truth.