Hello from a newbie

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by converted, Apr 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

I stumbled across this forum and after lurking a bit decided to join. First I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a newly retired USA Police Officer who enjoys fishing, outsdoors and such. I respect, admire and am thankful to ALL OF YOU who make our world a safer place, a future for our children, a peaceful world for our grandchildren. For this I'm forever grateful. God bless you all and God speed to you.
  2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Welcome, mate
  3. Greetings - Hope you enjoy your stay at the Arrse asylum!
  4. Welcome, mate.

Hope you are not overly sensitive about the good ole USA - its all banter.

Have a quiet word with ghost-us.
  5. Welcome converted
  6. Glad to hear that you've successfully navigated your way to the light at the end of the tunnel. Sadly mine is still a long way off. Welcome, enjoy and don't take it too seriously
  7. No worries here. Just because I’m an American doesn’t necessarily mean that I agree with the morons running this Country. I may not support the war, but I’ll support and defend every single soldier forced to fight it. A lot of the propaganda coming from this side of the drink would lead one to believe that we back our Government 100 percent which sadly just isn’t the case. The majority of us believe a monkey could run our Country more efficiently than its being run right now.
  8. Welcome one and all.

"Converted" from what may I add?