hello everyone

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by sa80headshot, Mar 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i couldnt find the introduction forum but there seems to be alot of people on here(maybe a mod could move this thread to the intro forum?)

so hello everyone,nice to meet you im adam :)
  2. In the spirit of the laziness you have displayed, I choose not to actually come up with a proper insult for you. Au Revoir.
  3. fucking lazy useless cunt
  4. Well I dunno, I think it was the "nice to meet you im adam" bit... I lost the will to live for a moment. Adam, I don't know you but you sound like a bit of an arse. Redeem yourself immediately.
  5. ok ill try

hello my name is not important as it just gets in the way,i dont care what your name is either,i just thought a nice simple pleasentry would be enough to introduce myself but seeing as its not ill try the opposite,fuck off im not adam.

6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Nice to meet you too adam. It seems like there are lots of people around here but really it is just me and a demented git. I do not sleep and he is insane. Welcome. PM me, yah? We should be together.
  7. lol dont you mean you me AND a demented git? oh wait
  8. Subconsciously you were just asking to be groomed Adam wern't you
  9. eh?????

10 characters
  10. What he means pissflap, is that your introduction was the written version of you splaying your buttocks till ripping point, crying out 'For the love of God, spit in my arsehole!' to some piss-stained jeans wearing bikers, then having the temerity to sob when they jizz in your mouth. You fucking pubeless queer.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. In lingo you may understand, he thinks you want to be his batty boy
  12. i have plenty of pubes mate,and i was just introducing myself,sounds like someone else around here is a queer, as you put it, judging by there disgusting sig...

jizz in the mouth? grow up.
  13. You're a cadet aren't you?
  14. no but i went there once with a friend who was,i had to lay down on a gym mat and poke a small hole with my finger,it was an old rifle of some sort
  15. Call of Duty walt ?