Hello chaps new recruit here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just passed selection and going to be looking at dates for phase 1 alpha modular

Any tips. Seen a bit on here but I understand things change so was looking for any advice from people who’ve recently done it.

Should receive my kit in the next couple of weeks.

I’m going in infantry my fitness is not that great. My previous personal best was 13:47 on a 1.5mile run, I done 2 miles on the day in 11:40. Completely shocked at that. I’m guessing I need to get that down for alpha?

Anyone got a list of stuff I’ll need to buy/take

Thanks gents and ladies

Make sure you get your joining instructions. A kit list will be on them. Take everything it says to. If somethings on the list and hasn't been issued go to stores and get it. You won't need to buy anything. Run is risk reduction but for inf i would look at coming in around 10:30. Just enjoy it. It really isn't difficult. Oh, and make sure you put your webbing together properly as per the CEMO/CEFO lesson you probably won't get from your RRMT.

Just passed selection and going to be looking at dates for phase 1 alpha modular

Any tips. Seen a bit on here but I understand things change so was looking for any advice from people who’ve recently done it.

Should receive my kit in the next couple of weeks.

I’m going in infantry my fitness is not that great. My previous personal best was 13:47 on a 1.5mile run, I done 2 miles on the day in 11:40. Completely shocked at that. I’m guessing I need to get that down for alpha?

Anyone got a list of stuff I’ll need to buy/take

Thanks gents and ladies
Try reading through some of the threads in here. https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/forums/#join-the-army-military-recruitment.128

All of them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F The NAAFI Bar 127
M Royal Signals 14
cdogunner Gunners 10