Hello Boys.

#1
I'm a girl who loves a man in uniform.
Most ladies get breathless at the sight of a tall hunk with a six pack and a nice pair of combats.

Unfortunately, in my search for my ideal man, those of civilian status have not lived up to my high hopes of being rescued from my island where sharks, lizards and vultures are all around me.

My dreams of acquiring a charming, witty,masculine man have all but faded. Crude, lewd and insidious little boys are ten a penny.

Having a modicum of grey matter, and declaring Jordan a mutant always puts off those men I meet whose blood flow can't be in two places at once

What has a forces man got to offer a girl who needs a boat that floats and is good with a paddle?

Are there any real men left? I am beginning to wonder.

Answers of a crass and predictable nature will be ignored
 
#2
desertislandchick said:
I'm a girl who loves a man in uniform.
Most ladies get breathless at the sight of a tall hunk with a six pack and a nice pair of combats.

Unfortunately, in my search for my ideal man, those of civilian status have not lived up to my high hopes of being rescued from my island where sharks, lizards and vultures are all around me.

My dreams of acquiring a charming, witty,masculine man have all but faded. Crude, lewd and insidious little boys are ten a penny.

Having a modicum of grey matter, and declaring Jordan a mutant always puts off those men I meet whose blood flow can't be in two places at once

What has a forces man got to offer a girl who needs a boat that floats and is good with a paddle?

Are there any real men left? I am beginning to wonder.

Answers of a crass and predictable nature will be ignored
1) Brainy girls are good
2) Jordan is a mutant, Keeley however isn't


3) We need piccies in the gallery: Time spent in recconaisance is seldom wasted.
 
#3
Praetorian said:
desertislandchick said:
I'm a girl who loves a man in uniform.
Most ladies get breathless at the sight of a tall hunk with a six pack and a nice pair of combats.

Unfortunately, in my search for my ideal man, those of civilian status have not lived up to my high hopes of being rescued from my island where sharks, lizards and vultures are all around me.

My dreams of acquiring a charming, witty,masculine man have all but faded. Crude, lewd and insidious little boys are ten a penny.

Having a modicum of grey matter, and declaring Jordan a mutant always puts off those men I meet whose blood flow can't be in two places at once

What has a forces man got to offer a girl who needs a boat that floats and is good with a paddle?

Are there any real men left? I am beginning to wonder.

Answers of a crass and predictable nature will be ignored
1) Brainy girls are good
2) Jordan is a mutant, Keeley however isn't


3) We need piccies in the gallery: Time spent in recconaisance is seldom wasted.
I will bear that in mind
Thanks
 
#4
Answers of a crass and predictable nature will be ignored
Then you came to the wrong place. Do you swallow? I typically don't but will occasionally make exceptions...
 
#5
Not my type, prefer camels now. Try PTP, he's still at the goat/moose stage allegedly. Flash... well anything reptilian will do.
 
#6
desertislandchick said:
Answers of a crass and predictable nature will be ignored
Given the nature of your opening post, answers of a crass and predictable nature is what you're going to get.

Piccies in the gallery are a good idea too.

PB
 
#8
desertislandchick said:
sniper_bob said:
Not my type, prefer camels now. Try PTP, he's still at the goat/moose stage allegedly. Flash... well anything reptilian will do.
Who is PTP
Don't ask about old PartTimePongo, he's deperate at the minute. But seriously, piccies are a bloody good idea, even if you PM them to me :p
 
#11
PassingBells said:
desertislandchick said:
Answers of a crass and predictable nature will be ignored
Given the nature of your opening post, answers of a crass and predictable nature is what you're going to get.

Piccies in the gallery are a good idea too.

PB
Didn't say i wasn't going to get them, just said I was going to ignore.
 
#12
desertislandchick said:
PassingBells said:
desertislandchick said:
Answers of a crass and predictable nature will be ignored
Given the nature of your opening post, answers of a crass and predictable nature is what you're going to get.

Piccies in the gallery are a good idea too.

PB
Didn't say i wasn't going to get them, just said I was going to ignore.
That's like Pavlov ignoring his dogs.
 
#13
desertislandchick said:
I'm a girl who loves a man in uniform.
Shame, I was hoping you were unattached.

Most ladies get breathless at the sight of a tall hunk with a six pack and a nice pair of combats.
Sod the six-pack, I've got a crate. If ironing combats gets you off, I've got several sets.

Unfortunately, in my search for my ideal man, those of civilian status have not lived up to my high hopes of being rescued from my island where sharks, lizards and vultures are all around me.
I feel for your dilemma now that Steve Irwin is no more.

My dreams of acquiring a charming, witty,masculine man have all but faded. Crude, lewd and insidious little boys are ten a penny.
I thought the going rate was about £50, but then, I get my information second hand.

Having a modicum of grey matter, and declaring Jordan a mutant always puts off those men I meet whose blood flow can't be in two places at once
Yes, I get turned off at the sight of pus, regardless of colour. I agree about Jordan, though.

What has a forces man got to offer a girl who needs a boat that floats and is good with a paddle?
This is an Army site. Should you be posting on Rum Ration?

Are there any real men left? I am beginning to wonder.
I used to know one, but I lost his address. If I find it, I'll let you know.

Answers of a crass and predictable nature will be ignored
Damn! Should have read the whole post before I started commenting.
 
#14
putteesinmyhands said:
desertislandchick said:
I'm a girl who loves a man in uniform.
Shame, I was hoping you were unattached.

Most ladies get breathless at the sight of a tall hunk with a six pack and a nice pair of combats.
Sod the six-pack, I've got a crate. If ironing combats gets you off, I've got several sets.

Unfortunately, in my search for my ideal man, those of civilian status have not lived up to my high hopes of being rescued from my island where sharks, lizards and vultures are all around me.
I feel for your dilemma now that Steve Irwin is no more.

My dreams of acquiring a charming, witty,masculine man have all but faded. Crude, lewd and insidious little boys are ten a penny.
I thought the going rate was about £50, but then, I get my information second hand.

Having a modicum of grey matter, and declaring Jordan a mutant always puts off those men I meet whose blood flow can't be in two places at once
Yes, I get turned off at the sight of pus, regardless of colour. I agree about Jordan, though.

What has a forces man got to offer a girl who needs a boat that floats and is good with a paddle?
This is an Army site. Should you be posting on Rum Ration?

Are there any real men left? I am beginning to wonder.
I used to know one, but I lost his address. If I find it, I'll let you know.

Answers of a crass and predictable nature will be ignored
Damn! Should have read the whole post before I started commenting.[/quote]
Yes may be you should have.
Still searching [sigh]
 
#15
:D nice retort puttes
 
#16
putteesinmyhands said:
Crude, lewd and insidious little boys are ten a penny.

And you want a squaddie? Click on the bottom of my sig with piccies!!
 
#17
Hang on. That wasn't what I wrote. That was what I quoted.

People will get the wrong impression.
 
#18
putteesinmyhands said:
Hang on. That wasn't what I wrote. That was what I quoted.

People will get the wrong impression.
Puttees, 18 months on ARRSE and you still make a balls-up of quoting! Sort it out man! :roll: Very good retort though! :D
 
#19
Sorted. What a difference emboldening (is there a word?) one extra bracket makes. :oops:
 
#20
Entry point for conversation is legs over 30" and no self-esteem dramas.

Oh, and one of those dinky little cow bells baaaaaaaa-aaah.
 

Latest Threads

Top