Hello all!

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Parsecboy, Aug 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello everyone!, Im New here and i am a military analyst from north carolina currently serving in the us army.
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Welcome to the finest repository of inanity in the Western world cuz. Enjoy, but watch out for low flying naafi's (it can take your head clean orf doncha know).
  3. Welcome aboard. With your job you must be rushed off your feet.
  4. G'day mate. Just remember if ya come here gobbing off you'll get picked off straight away. But the Brits are the finest people in the world...well after the Aussies anyway :D . Great site to be involved with so enjoy. Just wish we had one in Oz too.
  5. Welcome to the ARRSE, standby!

As a sceptic, become a boy scout and 'be prepared' for having the shite ripped out of you. Enjoy the forum and don't take it too seriously and please don't turn into another Chief2 (c0ck!).
  6. Welcome aboard and enjoy!

Oh and by the way - any stupid comments will be punished :twisted:

PS - if you go into the NAAFI Bar - read the warning - it means what it says!

PPS - you'll soon get the idea that loyalty to you friends, comrades and the Armed Forces is not the same as loyalty to the Government :D
  7. Welcome mate
  8. Yeah welcome to the British Army (and everyone else) Rumour Service - just don't take any banter to heart

Yeah what happened to the Aussie Diggers site? I'm trying to track down guys from C Coy, 3 RAR circa 92.
  9. That site got closed down cause the mods couldn't handle the amount of fekheads that invaded it. Basically it just turned to shite and there is nothing in the future fo another one for general entry, there is a plan for an exclusive invite only site...?
  10. The only way forwards if you want a site that is useful rather than entertaining. I'm on one that has a range of about four forums open to guests until they are validated, when they get full access.
  11. Don't worry, you're only five months late.
  12. Howdy, whats happening! So what are the plans of the great imperialists - after the annihilation of Iran?
  13. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

step by step ... that one's still in progress ;)

welcome :)
  14. Well, having known a few military analysts, I can certainly see where the "****" bit comes from.

Anyway, welcome.