Hello all,

Hi All, Just 2 questions,

1. I know we can accept the job offer when you only have few months left in the Army but how the procedure works? I think CO needs to sign a paper work. Can you start the work whilst you are still serving?

2. Ref using the ELCAS funding, do we have to use minimum. £200 each time, each year or can use that £2000 in 2 or more courses.

Mr B

Here we all are, over 24 hours after you asked the question, I don’t know. I suggest you ask elsewhere where someone might actually know, hope this helps.Good luck.

Here we all are, over 24 hours after you asked the question, I don’t know. I suggest you ask elsewhere where someone might actually know, hope this helps.Good luck.
3 hours and he'll likely get an answer when those who know aren't asleep.

Hi All, Just 2 questions,

1. I know we can accept the job offer when you only have few months left in the Army but how the procedure works? I think CO needs to sign a paper work. Can you start the work whilst you are still serving?

I started work six months before my final day in the military by asking my CO via my OC, however, I had to use ILA, GRT and terminal leave, I had to ask permission for a second job.

Latest Threads