Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Hello all,

bieenkams

Swinger
Hi All, Just 2 questions,

1. I know we can accept the job offer when you only have few months left in the Army but how the procedure works? I think CO needs to sign a paper work. Can you start the work whilst you are still serving?

2. Ref using the ELCAS funding, do we have to use minimum. £200 each time, each year or can use that £2000 in 2 or more courses.

Mr B

Here we all are, over 24 hours after you asked the question, I don’t know. I suggest you ask elsewhere where someone might actually know, hope this helps.Good luck.

Hi All, Just 2 questions,

1. I know we can accept the job offer when you only have few months left in the Army but how the procedure works? I think CO needs to sign a paper work. Can you start the work whilst you are still serving?

I started work six months before my final day in the military by asking my CO via my OC, however, I had to use ILA, GRT and terminal leave, I had to ask permission for a second job.