Hello All

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by A_STAB, Sep 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been hanging around on ARRSE for a while now and thought i take the plunge as I'm in the process of joining the TA in Leeds.

I'm 23 and enjoy most sports and keeping fit. I wanted to join the TA mainly because I wanted a bit of a break from a computer screen and get paid to be fit and jump out of planes (going for 4 PARA)

So if your in 4 PARA and your about in Leeds wouldn't mind telling me about the unit over a pint that would really help.

2. I need to move this how do i do it??
  3. I've just phoned my gardener and said if he is not here in 20 minutes he can get prepared to shove his own face up his own arrse.

Is that a bad thing?
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Random woman!
  5. Point being?

6. You having your bush trimmed again then? Watch out for his little dibber.
  7. Banter in seconds love it, except the snail.... just confused :?:
  8. That's funny.
  9. Why? I'm nice. I've got my trackies on.
  10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Thats an image I could do without!
  11. Just go to your nearest TA centres and have a chat.

It's a buyers market mate, they'll be pleased to see you. Go at about 11am, they should all just have made it in by then.

Don't go on a Monday or Friday, that's NAAFI break days, and don't go between 11:30 and 14:30, they'll be at lunch and after 15:30 they'll all be at the 'gym' which won't be local.

Take photocopies of everything you do, when they're not losing wars they're losing documents.

If you want to join quickly and do something rewarding, learn new skills, meet new people and languages, make friends and earn a bit of extra cash I recommend McDonalds.

Keep me posted.
  12. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Paras don't jump from planes anymore. There's no cash in the training budget. Join the regulars and see the world. The army will take you to lots of shitty places where the locals don't speak English and want to kill you. But it's still better than Leeds.
  13. You, or her?

The only person to wear baggy "Ron Hills".
  14. Now that made me larf.

Chap 4.jpg