Hello all, just like to Introduce myself

Just left the Army after 7 years and 3 op tours, and decided I was tired off the bullsh*t and wanted control in my life so decided to go back to civvy street, and work in McDonald's as that's all there is, apparently.

So now I'm a Close Protection Operator with a whole new career in front of me, of course I couldn't of done this without my time in the Army and the experience it gave me.

When's the book coming out?

Just left the Army after 7 years and 3 op tours, and decided I was tired off the bullsh*t and wanted control in my life so decided to go back to civvy street, and work in McDonald's as that's all there is, apparently.

So now I'm a Close Protection Operator with a whole new career in front of me, of course I couldn't of done this without my time in the Army and the experience it gave me.
Nice to see you here karlos .Who were you with?

So now I'm a Close Protection Operator.
So how's childminding working out for you Karlos?
I must admit I'm surprised theres much work for you in Darlo, aren't most of the kids there feral?

So how's childminding working out for you Karlos?
I must admit I'm surprised theres much work for you in Darlo, aren't most of the kids there feral?

Yeh not bad mate, I wont be doing CP work in the UK if any, got a couple of contracts starting this month in the middle east, can't argue with that.

I'm hungry I could do with a nice pie.
I'm doing egg, sausage and bacon this weekend - Himself is off shooting/fishing/hooring/deworming orphans oop North/don't know wasn't paying attention.

Shall I send some up?

Close protection my Arrse.......Living the dream or are you still in the dream....Wake up and serve the coffee and earn another star....
The way the overseas CP world is growing and the British Army is shrinking we'll soon be back to the situation where the East India Company had larger armed forces than the crown. Or something.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Officers 19
E Army Reserve 24
E Lonely Hearts 13