Hello all, just like to Introduce myself

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by KarlosB85, May 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just left the Army after 7 years and 3 op tours, and decided I was tired off the bullsh*t and wanted control in my life so decided to go back to civvy street, and work in McDonald's as that's all there is, apparently.

So now I'm a Close Protection Operator with a whole new career in front of me, of course I couldn't of done this without my time in the Army and the experience it gave me.

2. When's the book coming out?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nice to see you here karlos .Who were you with?

5. Its just getting proof read now, so late summer I'd say, I can give you a discount if you want to pre-order?

6. @Verticalgyro

Thanks mate, I see you still haven't got bored of making people feel welcome to the site after 9 years

• Like Like x 1
  7. haha true, I'm pretty much married to one, but believe me she weren't a fat pads wife who was partial to bukkake when the hubby was on course.

8. Only "some"?

9. So how's childminding working out for you Karlos?
    I must admit I'm surprised theres much work for you in Darlo, aren't most of the kids there feral?

10. So how's childminding working out for you Karlos?
    I must admit I'm surprised theres much work for you in Darlo, aren't most of the kids there feral?

Yeh not bad mate, I wont be doing CP work in the UK if any, got a couple of contracts starting this month in the middle east, can't argue with that.

11. Close protection my Arrse.......Living the dream or are you still in the dream....Wake up and serve the coffee and earn another star....

12. I'm hungry I could do with a nice pie.

13. pie

14. I'm doing egg, sausage and bacon this weekend - Himself is off shooting/fishing/hooring/deworming orphans oop North/don't know wasn't paying attention.

Shall I send some up?

15. If he doesn't want it,I'll have it..................................please.

• Like Like x 1