HELLFYRE we miss you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speak fro yourself.

Most of us think he's a cnut and would prefer it if he died in an accident involving an anvil and a high rise...... the sort Chickenpunks mum lives in :D

SnapDragon said:
As long as he leaves his binos at home and stays away from those bushes I don't care what he does :roll:
Nope. MDN hit the nail on the head with this one. 100% cnut.

Can we all club together and buy Chickenpunks mum an anvil or does she have her own?

Beebs :evil:

Enlightened_One said:
We're missing your words of wisdom, rapier wit and Schlimey Schlimey talk. Come talk to us and dazzle us with your lightsabre ;-)
We? Are you schizophrenic? Cue the voice of Yoda "Mmm difficult to see - reality is".

My razor sharp wit is not wasted, I save it for the right circumstances.

As for the rotary sex-pest, he should be careful talking about mothers, when I have told his mum on many an occasion to get lost as she stinks of p i s s and twiglets.

blessed baby cakes said:
SnapDragon said:
As long as he leaves his binos at home and stays away from those bushes I don't care what he does :roll:

Can we all club together and buy Chickenpunks mum an anvil or does she have her own?

He can't really be that bad can he?????

blessed baby cakes said:
SnapDragon said:

Beebs,
Another incident of you jumping on a bandwagon (hear that suspension groan under her weight...) I see! Do me a favour Beebs, take that perfect 20/20 perspective and aim it at yourself you tubby little titwitch!

SnapDragon said:
So I can pop over to your house and let you "spank my monkey" then?

PM me!

SHLIIIIMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Enlightened_One said:
Now now Helly don't be mean it unfair to pick on those weaker than yourself who cannot defend themselves. Play nice.
what's with the blowing smoke up his arse thing?
you missing prison manlove in the shower block?

Moodybitch said:
Who the ferk is Hellfyyr??
He's a Jedi Master a God Amongst Men at least he is when he has his teeth in and his back isn't giving him gyp. Whatever you do don't go out on a date with him tho'. Although his powers are great and his feeling does him credit the toothless gums are quite off putting. Snappy went on a date and she was washing mucus from her minge for at least a week!!!

Snappy,
My monkey is a prize winner! Think of the time we could have together...

My dentures, your old-man fetish; we could be a good couple lol 8)

Enlightened_One said:
Moodybitch said:
Who the ferk is Hellfyyr??
He's a Jedi Master a God Amongst Men at least he is when he has his teeth in and his back isn't giving him gyp. Whatever you do don't go out on a date with him tho'. Although his powers are great and his feeling does him credit the toothless gums are quite off putting. Snappy went on a date and she was washing mucus from her minge for at least a week!!!
In fact he looks just like Grumbleweeds Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads