Badgertastic said:
CQMS said:
Chef said:
Despite the short term pain, what is needed is

REVOLUTION

A few politicians hanging from the lamp posts "Pour encourager les autres."
I'm in, how about Thursday?
Thursday's good for me.

The only problem I can see is deciding which of the bastards to shoot first...
I don’t think there is any etiquette involved in such situations . . .

As they probably maintain some notion of “Cabinet Responsibility”, they are all equally culpable, and it should just be case of “WATCH AND SHOOT . . . WATCH AND SHOOT”.
Surely in that case, something belt fed is in order and the order in which they atone for their transgressions becomes academic...?

Badgertastic said:
RCT(V) said:
Badgertastic said:
CQMS said:
Chef said:

REVOLUTION

Thursday's good for me.

I don’t think there is any etiquette involved in such situations . . .

As they probably maintain some notion of “Cabinet Responsibility”, they are all equally culpable, and it should just be case of “WATCH AND SHOOT . . . WATCH AND SHOOT”.
Surely in that case, something belt fed is in order and the order in which they atone for their transgressions becomes academic...?
Thursday would be good for me but we've got a firework party when we celebrate Guy Fawkes attempt at constitutional reform.

Oops now I see what you did there :oops: Slow flash to bang time :)

Oil_Slick said:
:omg:

Labour made mistakes over immigration, Alan Johnson admits
Alan Johnson, the Home Secretary, admitted today that the Labour Government has made mistakes over immigration policy in his first speech on the issue.
As far as Johnson ıs concerned, the only mıstake he made ıs gettıng found out at last, that ımmıgratıon was/ıs polıtıcal rather then economıc or benevolent.

As the party saıd on many occasıons 'there ıs no upper lımıt to ımmıgratıon'. That means up to 200 mıllıon or more. Squeeze up everyone, there ıs room for another 50 mıllıon or so.

Bazzinho1977 said:
beemer007 said:
:wink:
Badgertastic said:
CQMS said:
Chef said:

REVOLUTION

Thursday's good for me.

How about a weekend,

I doubt they'll be any problem deciding as there's plenty of research info available :lol:

Last resort: call the Telegraph :wink:
Weekend is no good. You need to do it during the week when a good share of them are in the same place.

Durıng PM questıons would be better - ıts the only tıme they bother to all show up to work, and you could get 200 all at once.

tekirdag said:
Bazzinho1977 said:
Weekend is no good. You need to do it during the week when a good share of them are in the same place.
During PM, questions would be better - it’s the only time they bother to all show up to work, and you could get 200 all at once.
I think I can see a “plan” evolving ! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
exbleep The Intelligence Cell 0
E Army Reserve 24
E Lonely Hearts 13