Helicopters on Small Yachts

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by ExPara, Dec 14, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It'll never lift that.
  2. I think you will find they just dip the tail and use it as an outboard!
  3. Just the job when you've got a pile of wet towels.
  4. Pretty cool, i would have one if i had the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. If you have got the money at least buy something worth having! AS - (352/355) or AB - (109/206) current yacht big boy toys. If you are going to make an entrance, do it with pride. 8)
  6. Not sure having a realy cool yacht with its own heli makes you a moron...... :roll:
  7. Because the Robinson R22 is the Reliant Robin of the heli world. I'd rather walk.
  8. Well, at least it gives you something to do when the weather won't let you sail the thing..which with all that top hamper will be all the time or thereabouts.
  9. I reckon the deck landing would be a trifle delicate in a bit of a sea. It was bad enough landing the Gazelle and Scout on the decks in a calm sea!!!!! 8O :lol: Would that roof really take the weight of the R22, loaded with fuel and 2 pax????
  10. I refuelled a Robinson R55 many moons ago. First problem, the MK bowser fuel nozzle didn't fit the cabs fuel tank opening. Soloution? The pilot fetched a plastic coffee cup from the cab, smashed a hole in the bottom and jammed it into the hole. The nozzle fitted and the cup worked like a funnel. Second problem, the bottom half of the plastic cup melted with the avtur into the tank! I warned the pilot of the situation but he was adamant it would work it's way through! Don't know the outcome, hopefully nothing!
  11. That roof will take that helo easily with a full load. Mind you, where are the wafu's going to put their deckchairs???
  12. Crap helicopter, but I'm still jealous.