Helicopters on Small Yachts

I think you will find they just dip the tail and use it as an outboard!

If you have got the money at least buy something worth having! AS - (352/355) or AB - (109/206) current yacht big boy toys. If you are going to make an entrance, do it with pride. 8)

Well, at least it gives you something to do when the weather won't let you sail the thing..which with all that top hamper will be all the time or thereabouts.

I reckon the deck landing would be a trifle delicate in a bit of a sea. It was bad enough landing the Gazelle and Scout on the decks in a calm sea!!!!! 8O :lol: Would that roof really take the weight of the R22, loaded with fuel and 2 pax????

I refuelled a Robinson R55 many moons ago. First problem, the MK bowser fuel nozzle didn't fit the cabs fuel tank opening. Soloution? The pilot fetched a plastic coffee cup from the cab, smashed a hole in the bottom and jammed it into the hole. The nozzle fitted and the cup worked like a funnel. Second problem, the bottom half of the plastic cup melted with the avtur into the tank! I warned the pilot of the situation but he was adamant it would work it's way through! Don't know the outcome, hopefully nothing!

That roof will take that helo easily with a full load. Mind you, where are the wafu's going to put their deckchairs???

Crap helicopter, but I'm still jealous.

whatever you do - dont show it to anybody it procurement - they could get some ideas for the new Ark Royal :lol: