• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Helicopters.....aren't they great

Opportunities, you know!!!!!

Believe me I wish I was back on them now!!?!!

This machine isn't exactly the most thrilling in the world!

Anyhow who said you could dare question me????????

MURPH, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS.
I'D BE BACK THERE TOMOROW!
THE MACHINE MAY NOT BE THE MOST THRILLING BUT I BET THE £37 A DAY LOA MAKES UP FOR IT!
                               ;)

Flat Cap,

As I can only think of one F**KIN' Norvener whose been here, I have to say, Hows it going mate!!!!

The money makes up for it, but you can't beat batting about the sky, with a collection of bits, roughly thrown together by Somersets best garage door manufacturer, strapped to your ARRSE!!!!!

You are all just expensive taxis to me so get out of your mess and come pick me and my section up at grid    ........ .

And if you are whinging that there is a wisp of cloud in the sky that will ground you as you cannot fly in it.  I will just ask for them to send me a NAVY pilot.  Those guys are HARDCORE.  Saved me a long walk many a time.

Latest Threads