• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Helicopters.....aren't they great

EC 120

Opportunities, you know!!!!!

Believe me I wish I was back on them now!!?!!

This machine isn't exactly the most thrilling in the world!

Anyhow who said you could dare question me????????

MURPH, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS.
I'D BE BACK THERE TOMOROW!
THE MACHINE MAY NOT BE THE MOST THRILLING BUT I BET THE £37 A DAY LOA MAKES UP FOR IT!
                               ;)

Flat Cap,

As I can only think of one F**KIN' Norvener whose been here, I have to say, Hows it going mate!!!!

The money makes up for it, but you can't beat batting about the sky, with a collection of bits, roughly thrown together by Somersets best garage door manufacturer, strapped to your ARRSE!!!!!

You are all just expensive taxis to me so get out of your mess and come pick me and my section up at grid    ........ .

And if you are whinging that there is a wisp of cloud in the sky that will ground you as you cannot fly in it.  I will just ask for them to send me a NAVY pilot.  Those guys are HARDCORE.  Saved me a long walk many a time.