helicopter pilot

Hi guys can someone please tell me if you can go for army helicopter pilot selection from being in the infantry
cheers

I think you're just the kind of chap they're looking for!!!

But whilst waiting for this thread to be binned or moved out of the 'competition' forum.

Yes, you can go for Army Pilot from inf. Infact they quite like Inf guys (and other teeth arms) going for it.

thanks guys and im new to this didnt know how to change it atleat i got an answer

I think you're just the kind of chap they're looking for!!!

But whilst waiting for this thread to be binned or moved out of the 'competition' forum.

Yes, you can go for Army Pilot from inf. Infact they quite like Inf guys (and other teeth arms) going for it.
Teeth Arms? - is it national 'let's go retro' day?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
From infantry you have to be full screw or equivalent, (being made up in the signals platoon will do) speak to your coy Clark he will have the book with current requirements and can book you in on a visit, it's hard graft from what I have seen good luck

Perhaps people who have already followed this path could comment instead of armchair experts and Internet nipples.

Drop a pm to lord flasheart, Victorian major, cloud buster or some of the other ex or current serving quiche eaters, ah drivers or fat lynx jocks.

Perhaps they already have.

Perhaps you could quote them as I fail to see anything helpful, other than fltpilots brief post.
Funny that as I actually know the system from infantry to AAC quite well, like I said in my previous post the easiest thing to do (aslong as you are of required rank) is speak to the coy Clark, he has access to the most up to date info and help with your selection/transfer

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Aviation 1
L Jobs Offered 1
jamie1996 Competitions 11