Helen Mirren & older women in general

I know theres a thread on here about older women but I cant find it.

In the news today there is an article on Helen Mirren, with these piccies:

Aged 25

Aged 29

Aged 41

Aged 63!

Nice!

GMILF!!!!!

Mmmmmmmm older women. The only problem is, the older you get the older the women have to be to be "older women", so in the end you start letching at 60 year olds which can have its downside.

Hell yea

Saw those photos of her in the swimming costume yesterday in the current bun. Had some very very bad thoughts

She'd get lucky alright. As would Sigourney Weaver.

hammy123 said:
Mmmmmmmm older women. The only problem is, the older you get the older the women have to be to be "older women", so in the end you start letching at 60 year olds which can have its downside.
Are you planning on dying young? Or giving up sex at forty??

There is many a good tune played on an old fiddle - providing sufficient lube is used. Mixed metaphor perhaps but wise words I think you will find once you start shagging the post menopausal sisterhood. Unless of course you like "dry" sex, in which case Fanny's your aunt and your Uncle Bob probably gets through a lot of pseudocreme!

Cuddles said:

isn't it illegal to have sex after 40?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Helen Mirren , when being interviewed, said she couldn't understand why men leched at her. She described her legs as being 'like a relief map'. Beauty, beholder , eye!

Now this lady also does it for me. And, as a previous poster mentioned that as one gets older, then looking at older women becaomes fraught when they are 60. For those of us past that age, trust me, it becomes more difficult.

Attachments

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
VMechA said:
Just saw Meryl Streep in Mamma Mia (no... don't start!!) she's looking good...
Not to mention Christine Baranski (?) who played her friend Tina. Very tasty indeed.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Christine barranski.

Attachments

bensonby said:
Cuddles said:

Guilty as charged and I would like 2308 other offences TIC...

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Cuddles said:
bensonby said:
Cuddles said:

Guilty as charged and I would like 2308 other offences TIC...
Can I have 3 offences tic'd

old_fat_and_hairy said:
Helen Mirren , when being interviewed, said she couldn't understand why men leched at her. She described her legs as being 'like a relief map'. Beauty, beholder , eye!

Now this lady also does it for me. And, as a previous poster mentioned that as one gets older, then looking at older women becaomes fraught when they are 60. For those of us past that age, trust me, it becomes more difficult.
With my varifocals, I think that tiny picture might be me ;-) Recent pics show I've worn quite well, too.

Anyone able to post a pic of Sophia Loren? She's still utterly beautiful after all these years and puts it down to eating pasta.