Helen Mirren & older women in general

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Filbert Fox, Jul 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know theres a thread on here about older women but I cant find it.

In the news today there is an article on Helen Mirren, with these piccies:

Aged 25

Aged 29

Aged 41

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Aged 63!

2. GMILF!!!!!
  3. Yep!!

She'd get it
  4. She'll do for me.
  5. Mmmmmmmm older women. The only problem is, the older you get the older the women have to be to be "older women", so in the end you start letching at 60 year olds which can have its downside.
  6. I would do her
  7. Hell yea

Saw those photos of her in the swimming costume yesterday in the current bun. Had some very very bad thoughts
  8. She'd get lucky alright. As would Sigourney Weaver.
  9. As would Stefanny Beecham - 61

Attached Files:

10. Just saw Meryl Streep in Mamma Mia (no... don't start!!) she's looking good...
  11. Are you planning on dying young? Or giving up sex at forty??

There is many a good tune played on an old fiddle - providing sufficient lube is used. Mixed metaphor perhaps but wise words I think you will find once you start shagging the post menopausal sisterhood. Unless of course you like "dry" sex, in which case Fanny's your aunt and your Uncle Bob probably gets through a lot of pseudocreme!

12. isn't it illegal to have sex after 40?
  13. The f*cking Deirde Rachid does it for me.
  14. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Helen Mirren , when being interviewed, said she couldn't understand why men leched at her. She described her legs as being 'like a relief map'. Beauty, beholder , eye!

Now this lady also does it for me. And, as a previous poster mentioned that as one gets older, then looking at older women becaomes fraught when they are 60. For those of us past that age, trust me, it becomes more difficult.

Attached Files: