Height limit in Royal Armoured Corps?

Hey,

So I am looking to join the Army and I am putting together a list of jobs that seem interesting and that I can do.

I am around 6 foot 4 and I have read somewhere that there is a height limit for certain roles in the Royal Armoured Corps. I have used the search function but most similar questions are from a few years ago and have conflicting answers. So I am wondering if anyone here has an up to date answer on if there is a height limit on any of the roles in the Royal Armoured Corps and if there is then what the limit is?

Thanks

I remember a Troopie in 5 Innis DG who was 6ft 7in tall. Watching him try to close down in a Chieftain commander's seat was just funny. I'm 6ft 1in, didn't have a great problem. Your mileage may vary on CR2.

Hey,

So I am looking to join the Army and I am putting together a list of jobs that seem interesting and that I can do.

I am around 6 foot 4 and I have read somewhere that there is a height limit for certain roles in the Royal Armoured Corps. I have used the search function but most similar questions are from a few years ago and have conflicting answers. So I am wondering if anyone here has an up to date answer on if there is a height limit on any of the roles in the Royal Armoured Corps and if there is then what the limit is?

Thanks
There's something i the back of my mind that there are now limits set post Herrick. Unless there is a serving member online that can answer you're unlikely to find out until you're "in". A neighbour of mine works in Bovi, I'll ask when I see him next.

Hey,

Thanks

I'm 6 foot 4, however I joined 5 years ago so may be different now. Plenty of lads in my regiment that are taller than me.