Heheheheheeee. Naughty Naughty.

Someone will correct me I'm sure but I thought MCTC didn't hold people whose sentence was over a 12 month any more? Thought over 12 monthers were in civvy nick?

I think its 24 months.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
what troubles me, is that this bright young man of supposedly high intellect was training for air traffic control
now correct me if I am mong, but a reasonable working knowledge of computers would surely be required
and even cretins like me know that computers leave a trail so strong you might as well write your name on everything
perhaps its best if he kept away from big airyplanes

Let me get this right - the object of his affections bats for the other side so is unlikely to be interested in him anyway.

So he goes ahead and wrecks his career anyway.

I'll wager also that she and her mate, looked like Little & Large on steroids

what troubles me, is that this bright young man of supposedly high intellect was training for air traffic control
now correct me if I am mong, but a reasonable working knowledge of computers would surely be required
and even cretins like me know that computers leave a trail so strong you might as well write your name on everything

Too true, and with jug ears like the good Sir has, he could have just listened at her door,.......... whilst laying on his pit.

Alektorophobia

Old-Salt

I think what happened here, you know when you put your Mrs's bra on your head over your ears and say "come in air traffic control" "you are cleared for landing" this then developed in to not only a profession but also a knicker fetish and it all went down hill from there.....

ACAB

LE
I think you will find 2 years or over is a civvie nick sentence. I may be wrong but the chances of that are so slim.......no, I'm never wrong.

I think you will find 2 years or over is a civvie nick sentence. I may be wrong but the chances of that are so slim.......no, I'm never wrong.
You are a plod, if you ever find out that you were wrong you adjust the evidence until it shows that you were right all along.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Last edited:

Latest Threads