Heheheheheeee. Naughty Naughty.

Is it time to say - it wouldn't have happened in my day? :rolleyes:

or... at least the man in question would have had the brains (or mates) to not get caught and shafted. FFS it's depressing (yes I want to see the footage) :D

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
RIP
Somehow the phrase 'recruiting the brightest and the best' creeps in here.

It used to be the case that people who were sentenced to do time AND were going to be kicked out were chucked over the wall to a civilian gaol, in the RN case to Winchester. No point in sending them to DQs if they were not coming back into service.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Let me get this right - the object of his affections bats for the other side so is unlikely to be interested in him anyway.

So he goes ahead and wrecks his career anyway.

Am I missing something?

Wordsmith

SuperDuperMe

Old-Salt
Dirty bugger.

Off topic are there many officers that end up in Colchester? (I presume that's where his 14 month jolly will be held)

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Someone will correct me I'm sure but I thought MCTC didn't hold people whose sentence was over a 12 month any more? Thought over 12 monthers were in civvy nick?

Someone will correct me I'm sure but I thought MCTC didn't hold people whose sentence was over a 12 month any more? Thought over 12 monthers were in civvy nick?
I thought that was generally the case, as far back as 1985 I recall miscreants sentenced to terms exceeding one year being shipped straight to civilian lodgings.

mad_collie

War Hero

I think that's right. One of my lads was convicted of kiddy fiddling a couple of years back. When it was plain he'd get a minimum of 18 months he was dismissed from the service before hand & then sent down.

I think that's right. One of my lads was convicted of kiddy fiddling a couple of years back. When it was plain he'd get a minimum of 18 months he was dismissed from the service before hand & then sent down.

Same here. an SNCO fiddling with his step daughter did his time in civvy nick

Alektorophobia

Old-Salt
Remind me never to cross you......

My plan in the end probably would have been to seduce him back to my room for drinks, rohypnol him up, strip him and hog tie him, with help from my scorned partner. Then leave him on the parade ground ready for the morning with a apple in his mouth and a dildo wedged up his arse hole with a note explaining what he had done and why he was being punished. :)

Problem solved.

Edit to add, that's worth being shelled for

My plan in the end probably would have been to seduce him back to my room for drinks, rohypnol him up, strip him and hog tie him, with help from my scorned partner. Then leave him on the parade ground ready for the morning with a apple in his mouth and a dildo wedged up his arse hole with a note explaining what he had done and why he was being punished. :)

Problem solved.

Edit to add, that's worth being shelled for

With the result that you (and probably partner) would end up in jail for even longer than he did... Cunning plan Baldrick.

After reading the very bare facts of this incident on here, I thought it was an ex of a friend of mine (lesbian, serving at one of the bases mentioned).
Strange how the blood boils sometimes when it could be someone you know, even at one remove, Alektorophobia - if you had needed help with you plan I would have helped you!

spotted in the sidebar, Bianca Gasgoine is looking good. Hope she doesn't turn into a booze-sponge like her old man
article-0-1EA9336200000578-707_634x1148.jpg

also in the DM sidebar, I would quite like to penetrate both of these
no idea who they are, mind you
article-2655235-1EAAC8D300000578-90_634x796.jpg

last one from the DM, promise. Recognise her? Pamela Anderson.
Given the era when the pic was taken, I bet those knickers are hiding a clout like Sweeny Todds floor

article-0-1E89FFE500000578-991_306x560.jpg

Latest Threads