Heheheheheeee. Naughty Naughty.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
14 months "military detention"? Colchester? That'll be fun.

Emma Oxbum? Brilliant! My new PM account ID! (I have heard that it is okay to have two accounts, one for PMs and one for regular posting, well Apachewibbler says it is anyway)

D

Djelli Beybii

Well, possibly an Airman who fired a shot in anger....who needs a sock, when you can have lacy knickers...

Unless he was actually wearing them...the dirty pervert.

...he secretly filmed a colleague in her room at RAF Shawbury
Cook committed the crime at RAF Cranwell...

This camera must have had ******* long cables.

And the crime happened when he was going through initial training but he's a Flying Officer by the time it reaches CM?

Something fishy here - and it's not just the smell of the underwear. Let's see how much the DM's details change by lunchtime.

Snail you know the rules, naked pics (or the video) or it didn't happen

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

This camera must have had ******* long cables.

And the crime happened when he was going through initial training but he's a Flying Officer by the time it reaches CM?

Something fishy here - and it's not just the smell of the underwear. Let's see how much the DM's details change by lunchtime.

It's the only time he would use his Go Pro camera in a combat situation.

Alektorophobia

Old-Salt
I don't know why they reported him straight away, many weeks of fun winding him up could have been had once they had figured out who it was, and plotting revenge passes the time.

14 months "military detention"? Colchester? That'll be fun.
I have been told that custodial sentences of more than 12 months will be served in a civvy nick.
Still fun though.

Latest Threads