Heerenbloke's pish

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by InVinoVeritas, Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Let us put these unfounded and fabricated allegations in context. A known tactic of OPFOR is to undermine the good guys by making false allegations, plenty of documentary evidence of this. It is of note that any statement made by a member of the military is seen as unreliable by the BBC whilst any statement, no matter how outlandish made by the murdering terrorist scum they symapthise with is seen as gospel.

Shiner is basically a fraudster whose conduct in aiding and abetting our countries enemies would have earned him the noose in saner times.

These fabricated allegations should be seen as part of the ongoing disinformation and propoganda campaign that the enemies of our country are so adept at waging.

By enemies of our country I include AQ, The Taliban, The BBC, Shiner... and those useful idiots on ARRSE who actually swallow and propogate their lies!

Personally speaking I think a bit of bayonneting of a few of these people closer to home would be good pre deployment prep but thats just me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.