Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Hecklers V Stand Up comics plus.

I saw a heckler get the better of Bernard Manning in Rhyl once, he had a couple of doormen sling him out, he (Bernard) walked off to the sound of his own footsteps!

Ever see the Joan Rivers Show with Bernard and a bunch of po- faced liberals like Rupert Everett ?

Just got back from the pub with a mate...... the other guests just sat there horrified and stony- faced as the great man reeled off a string of un- Pc gags, while we rolled around the floor howling with laughter.

He was an anti- hero to the sort of cnuts that thrived under Blair, but his views were actually very pragmatic and popular amongst the people he came from (and he donated a fortune to local charities )

Ever see the Joan Rivers Show with Bernard and a bunch of po- faced liberals like Rupert Everett ?

Just got back from the pub with a mate...... the other guests just sat there horrified and stony- faced as the great man reeled off a string of un- Pc gags, while we rolled around the floor howling with laughter.

He was an anti- hero to the sort of cnuts that thrived under Blair, but his views were actually very pragmatic and popular amongst the people he came from (and he donated a fortune to local charities )

I've seen a bit of her stuff, yep, she can be well near the mark. I'll try to dig that clip out.

I saw a heckler get the better of Bernard Manning in Rhyl once, he had a couple of doormen sling him out, he (Bernard) walked off to the sound of his own footsteps!

Did he perchance say:

"Bernard, they spoiled a perfectly good arse when they put teeth in your mouth!"

I'm not generally a fan of Russell Brand, but this did make me smile. :)

[video=youtube;spVNeJDJnsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spVNeJDJnsw[/video]

Interesting. If you can remember please tell us more. I never new of anyone getting the better of Brenard. Like or lothe him he was a quick thinking bugger. Speaking to comics who hated his guts those who could look objectively knew he was a master of the art.

Well, it passed five minutes...

By the way, did you realise that the Indian/Pakistani woman that Brendon Burns crosses swords with in the third clip (Uptight Heckler Claims Racism & Gets Destroyed.) was a plant and later reappears in a song & dance routine at the end of the show?

Best (sort of) heckle I've ever heard, to a punter coming back from the gents:

Comic: "And where the f*ck have you been?"
Punter: "Just taking a piss before the comedian turns up..."

Interesting. If you can remember please tell us more. I never new of anyone getting the better of Brenard. Like or lothe him he was a quick thinking bugger. Speaking to comics who hated his guts those who could look objectively knew he was a master of the art.

It was something to do with a Rose West joke he was telling at the time, unfortunatly I can remember as I was imbibing at the time, the hecklers comment was something about a threesome with Ian Brady that's all I can recall to be fair.

Well, it passed five minutes...

By the way, did you realise that the Indian/Pakistani woman that Brendon Burns crosses swords with in the third clip (Uptight Heckler Claims Racism & Gets Destroyed.) was a plant and later reappears in a song & dance routine at the end of the show?

No, never knew that but have seen one of his shows.

....and that passed 1.15 minutes :yawn: