Heavy Rain

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by thebutlerdidit, Mar 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got this yesterday and it is stangely addictive, it seems you can play the game many times and it will take different directions depending on the choices/actions you take (so they say). So far have had bereavement/breakup, blacked out and woke up thinking I am the killer. Also get to play the role of private eye and detective (poss investigating the killings I am doing!), in the same game.

Will have to see how things develop........
  2. aye bought this also, however my ps3 has got the dreaded YLOD so can't play it at the moment
  3. Played the demo, have to say it was pretty good, may get it in the near future.
  4. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I'm tempted, but I've dropped nearly £200 into various Band Hero-related goodies since New Year, as well as another £50 on various other titles. I shall make this my first "victory purchase" with the cash I'll be saving from my imminent cessation of the tabs :D
  5. Played it, the mrs and 7yr old enjoyed it as it was movie like. I can get £34 trade value, but ill probably play it once more for a different ending, then trade it for Just Cause 2. Got Battlefield 2 the other day, not played it as yet.