Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heavy fighting erupts over separatist Nagorno-Karabakh (Armenia Vs Azerbaijan)

I'm only amazed it's taken this long. It also offers the Kremlin another opportunity to provide 'assistance'.

'Thousands of people took to the Armenian capital's streets again Tuesday, demanding the prime minister's resignation over his handling of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict with Azerbaijan.

'Armenian opposition politicians and their supporters have been calling for Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan to step down for weeks since he signed a peace deal that halted 44 days of deadly fighting at the cost of territorial concessions to Azerbaijan.

'Crowds of protesters on Tuesday besieged government buildings in Yerevan, chanting “Nikol, go away!” In other parts of Armenia, protesters were reported to have blocked several major roads. Several hours into the rally, opposition supporters erected tents on Yerevan's main square.'

Last edited:
A Pakistani, a Turk and an Azeri with half the world's make up on went into a music hall.

Interesting.
Is this the new Middle East power bloc ?
Plenty of recent fighting experience, sophisticated weapons and a manufacturing base.

Very interesting

They are more Far East and a separate entity I would say.
Forgot about this.

Are Pakistan not verging into client state teritory. How are the Chinese going to view them getting pally with Turkey given their issue with the Uighyrs?

Forgot about this.

Are Pakistan not verging into client state teritory. How are the Chinese going to view them getting pally with Turkey given their issue with the Uighyrs?

Pass.

I haven't got my head fully round this ( false ?) construct called Pakistan.
The rulers of China are cnuts.
Am really impressed that you can spell ooighurs .....weegerrs....uighers
The Turks almost joined the 21st century, then Erdogan got in the way.

As long as we stay one step ahead of them on weapons development, and refuse to teach them Principles of Marksmanship - we should be OK.

Latest Threads