Heaven or Hellllllll

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BONNACON, May 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If the rapture starts today and ends in October which of us on ARRSE gets transported up to heaven and what are the benefits, Whilst which of us endures the final days of a crumbling society and natural disaster before the drop down below and indeed are there any benefits over going up stairs.
    Auld-yin Doesn't count as he may be god moving amongst us and JJhead knows where he is going and no goddamm commie or faggot's gonna git in his way...
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

If I knew WTF you were talking about then I may have been able to answer.

As to God like status, well you will have given the Logdon Bar a laff, they have long wished that I go to meet Him!! :)
  3. When I woke up this morning I thought I was already dead. Rigor mortis had started to set in on my cock.
  4. I am an atheist so I'll just cease to be.
  5. I don't care just as long as there's zombies and a feisty tart in a red dress running around kickin arrse
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You can get that already - just go into CHAT in the evening.
  7. i'm in. can i have an Ak47 with API and a red-dot sight? and some Smirnoff?
  8. Hell bound, my good deeds are all a cover for the evil thoughts, evil thoughts, evil thoughts!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I love this bloke as reported on the Beeb website:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Just thinking Higgs bouson and Excognito must have their eyes closed and fingers crossed for different reasons. I for one would be glad either way if it ment an end to the "are you religious" thread.
  11. I thnk that I would know anyone in heaven so I guess it's the other place, at least it would be warm and no born agains and jevohahs witnesses telling you they were right
  12. Who the fuck wants to go to heaven? All the sluts are going to be going the other way and eternity's a long time to live on a cloud without a fuck.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I'm already in Hell...I'm married...
  14. Does it use Eastern Standard Time, GMT or Central European Time......?

Well... you could either get totally 'enraptured' with 'Special Brew'.... stick yer heid up yer arrse..... or go out and cover yerself in gravy browning and go down the Bru and claim for a Council Loan so you can go down the Pub to become 'enraptured'...... bugger it's Saturday and the Bru ain't open...

I think that I'll take Matron out for a coffee at the local 'Costas'...... might get a leg-over later Chicken-Tonite....

Attached Files: