Heaven or Hellllllll

If the rapture starts today and ends in October which of us on ARRSE gets transported up to heaven and what are the benefits, Whilst which of us endures the final days of a crumbling society and natural disaster before the drop down below and indeed are there any benefits over going up stairs.
Auld-yin Doesn't count as he may be god moving amongst us and JJhead knows where he is going and no goddamm commie or faggot's gonna git in his way...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If I knew WTF you were talking about then I may have been able to answer.

As to God like status, well you will have given the Logdon Bar a laff, they have long wished that I go to meet Him!! :)

I don't care just as long as there's zombies and a feisty tart in a red dress running around kickin arrse

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I don't care just as long as there's zombies and a feisty tart in a red dress running around kickin arrse
You can get that already - just go into CHAT in the evening.

i'm in. can i have an Ak47 with API and a red-dot sight? and some Smirnoff?

I love this bloke as reported on the Beeb website:

An atheist and entrepreneur from North Hampshire, Bart Centre, is enjoying a boost in business for Eternal Earth-bound Pets, which he set up to look after the pets of those who believe they will be raptured.
He has more than 250 clients who are paying up to $135 (£83) to have their pets picked up and cared for after the rapture.
They would be disappointed twice, he told the Wall Street Journal. "Once because they weren't raptured and again because I don't do refunds."

Just thinking Higgs bouson and Excognito must have their eyes closed and fingers crossed for different reasons. I for one would be glad either way if it ment an end to the "are you religious" thread.

I'm already in Hell...I'm married...

Does it use Eastern Standard Time, GMT or Central European Time......?

Well... you could either get totally 'enraptured' with 'Special Brew'.... stick yer heid up yer arrse..... or go out and cover yerself in gravy browning and go down the Bru and claim for a Council Loan so you can go down the Pub to become 'enraptured'...... bugger it's Saturday and the Bru ain't open...

I think that I'll take Matron out for a coffee at the local 'Costas'...... might get a leg-over later Chicken-Tonite....

Attachments

Missed it! Must have blinked.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NAP6W The NAAFI Bar 9
Fatbadge The NAAFI Bar 11
M Films, Music and All Things Artsy 0