Heathrow Terminal 5 - not all bad news!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Schaden, Apr 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

NAOMI Campbell was arrested at Heathrow Airport this afternoon after assaulting a police officer in a row over a lost bag.

The supermodel was hauled away "ranting and screaming" from the First Class Lounge of Terminal 5.

She was due to catch a 4pm flight to Los Angeles but mislaid one of her three items of hand luggage.

aah money well spent then!!
  2. feckin prima donna chogies... sh!t em...

terminal 5 now nicknamed hotel california :

you can book in anytime, but you can never leave
  3. ....... and we all sit hoping that this time, after so many chances, the book will finally thrown at this fruitcake whose penchant towards violence is so often seen in public .......
  4. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Hope she fails a dope test & gets done for possession ..
  5. Mislaid? If she fcuking lost it ,why the hell was she expecting someone else to find it for her? Stupid bitch.
  6. How this dork of a woman still has a job is beyond me. I blame the companies that hire the idiot, she'd soon come back down to earth if nobody paid her any attention.
  7. As a known drug addict,I would like to know what she/it was doing going to the USA.

The US immigration authorities do not allow people with drug addictions in and narcotic addiction is described by the US authorities as moral turpitude.

A minor celeb(can't remember his name) was refused entry to the US recently on these grounds and found himself back on the same aeroplane to the UK.

Hopefully the appropiate authorities at the US embassy and in the State Department will take note of her/it's arrest(another reason for barring her/it from the States).