• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Heather Mills in pig farm raid

Porky-pie, pig-sty.
How could they tell who was who, by the way?

Damn right there's an ageneda against her, its called the entire country being sick of the money grabbing self publising cow/pig/bitch or whatever :threaten:

Oh I do hope someone brings this thread to her attention. She's right up in the top ten of people who really need to realise that the entire nation despises them.
My missus knew her before she had the leg off, she was an obnoxious cow, sorry pig, then.

EX_STAB said:
Oh I do hope someone brings this thread to her attention. She's right up in the top ten of people who really need to realise that the entire nation despises them.
My missus knew her before she had the leg off, she was an obnoxious cow, sorry pig, then.
Or turkey?

I think she's a prime candidate for the chop.

I spy, with my little eye, something beginning with "s-t-i-l-l-t-r-y-i-n-g-t-o-b-e-l-i-k-e-t-h-e-f-i-r-s-t-M-r-s-M-c-C-a-r-t-n-e-y".

Dog with pigs doesn't work.

Mind you nor does she.

MyssL said:
I spy, with my little eye, something beginning with "s-t-i-l-l-t-r-y-i-n-g-t-o-b-e-l-i-k-e-t-h-e-f-i-r-s-t-M-r-s-M-c-C-a-r-t-n-e-y".
You're not wrong although why anyone would want to emulate that pontificating waste of space is beyond me.

The pigs were happy or at least none the wiser as they couldn't turn round.

And I don't suppose she bothered counting piggies either.

4000 eye witnesses said they saw the back end of a pig.

blue_sophist said:
I think Sitr Paul should just stump up and write it off to experience ...
With the clause that she fcuks off out the country never to return, good deals on one way flights to Zimbabwe, I'm sure they would welcome her, she could set up a nice little pigiwigi farm over there :twisted:

Macca did say he enjoyed the three in a bed sex.

Just a shame the other leg was thrown on top of the wardrobe.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fltpilot The NAAFI Bar 46
TheOleFice Miscellaneous Jokes 2
TheOleFice Miscellaneous Jokes 2