Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Heath Ledger - Snuffed It

6603-large.jpg

Don't you have telly where you live?

Ooh, that's a good point, Knights Tale will be repeated forever and ever on the telly. Pass me the tissues someone!

RIP Heath

(Reachround In Purgatory)

Pill Popping druggie loser. Hope the last 10 minutes really hurt. Didn't watch Backshot Mountain as I have nil interest in uphill gardening.

The_Snail said:
6603-large.jpg

Don't you have telly where you live?

Ooh, that's a good point, Knights Tale will be repeated forever and ever on the telly. Pass me the tissues someone!

I've just found put that he was in that film about bent cowboys, but I've never seen it. I have no idea what 'A Knight's Tale' is.

I quite proud of both of those facts.

Santa_Sunday said:
I've just found put that he was in that film about bent cowboys, but I've never seen it. I have no idea what 'A Knight's Tale' is.

Knight's Tale actually wasn't a bad film, nice looking chick in it as well but as for the oscar nominated fudge packing cowboy film, never saw it.

Evangelical mode on:

This is the punishment of the Lord for the promotion of buggery. This sodomite will burn in the eternal fires of hell for what he has done, corrupting the minds of the young and turning them away from the path of Jesus. For the sake of his mortal soul we can only hope he repented his sins as he lay choking on his own vomit and gave himself up to the Lord!

Evangelical off.

Why is the quantity of fuss made over some celeb's death directly proportional to how fit they were? There wouldn't be this much fuss if some a-list munter had died.

Bugger. Turned on the breakfast news this morning and caught the tail end of the announcement. All I heard was "...the Australian actor was found dead..". For a few glorious moments I thought that wnaker Mel Gibson had snuffed it.

I particuarly liked the bit in the Patriot when the lovely , sexy Col. Tavington killed Heath's charactor by running him through with a sword.

REgards said:
Santa_Sunday said:

Knight's Tale actually wasn't a bad film, nice looking chick in it as well but as for the oscar nominated fudge packing cowboy film, never saw it.

'twas a good film - don't recall ever seeing the bird again though :?
Got as far as recording gayboy mountain, it sat on the HDD for about half a year before I deleted it - somehow never really felt like sitting down with the mrs for an evening watching blokes kissing by a campfire (the clip they showed on the telly) - I guess I am just too old fashioned.....

BTW - what a tosser for chucking his life away when he had so much going him, what is wrong with these people :?

Bat_Crab said:
Evangelical mode on:

This is the punishment of the Lord for the promotion of buggery. This sodomite will burn in the eternal fires of hell for what he has done, corrupting the minds of the young and turning them away from the path of Jesus. For the sake of his mortal soul we can only hope he repented his sins as he lay choking on his own vomit and gave himself up to the Lord!

Evangelical off.

Why is the quantity of fuss made over some celeb's death directly proportional to how fit they were? There wouldn't be this much fuss if some a-list munter had died.

What, you mean like Amy Shitehouse?
She won't be long now.
Anyone for a dead pool?

bigbird67 said:
gentlemen I give you....Shannyn Sossamon! Don't say we never give you anything!!

49f.jpg

That the one, far too rootable for a medieval film but never mind, she's done a few other things, never heard of them though

Linky