Heath Ledger - Snuffed It

#1
I thought you lot were kidding me!

Heath died thrapping over me

Heath Ledger is found dead in US

Brokeback Mountain earned Ledger numerous award nominations
Hollywood actor Heath Ledger has been found dead at a downtown Manhattan residence, a New York Police Department spokesman has said.
"He was found unconscious at the apartment and pronounced dead," a police spokeswoman said.

It is not yet clear how the 28-year-old Australian actor, who earned an Oscar nomination as a gay cowboy in 2005 film Brokeback Mountain, died.

He was found dead in the SoHo apartment at around 1530 (2030 GMT).

Police said he had been due to have a massage at the flat.

The housekeeper went to tell him the masseuse had arrived and found him dead on Tuesday afternoon, police spokesman Paul Browne told Associated Press news agency.

Police said they did not suspect foul play in the death of the Perth-born actor.

In September he split from his girlfriend Michelle Williams, with whom he has a two-year-old daughter, Matilda.

He plays the Joker in the soon-to-be-released Batman film, The Dark Knight.



I'd still stroke his barely warm corpse.
 

Guns

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#8
Dam - Didn't have him on my 10 to die in 2008. Now if Britney goes I am quids in. Come baby just one more time.....
 
#9
arby said:
The_Snail said:
I thought you lot were kidding me!

Heath died thrapping over me
yeah, that'd be enough to kill any man.
Shurrup, I am in mourning.

You've just got no heart.

RIP Heath. I didn't have the chance to shag you, but if I did, there is a probability you wouldn't have died from taking drugs.
 
#11
RIP - a true hero.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.
 
#12
starfire said:
No way.....he was on my shag list! sniff sniff.......... :crying:
Oh well....guess I'd better get busy finding a replacement :twisted:
Me miss, me miss, me miss!!!!
 
#13
Scum Headline..


SLUG KILLS HOLLYWOOD ACTOR!!

The twisted corpse of actor Heath Ledger was found today in his hotel room.Coronors found evidence of comprehensive sexual trauma & extremely high alcohol reading in his blood suggesting he was heavily plied with booze before the final the fateful act.Insiders also said his penis was red raw & testicles shriveled to the size of peanuts,suggesting long & continuous sex.
A suspect named as 'The Snail' is being sought,police advise she is armed & extremely dangerous & should be treated with caution.
 
#14
Pyrex said:
starfire said:
No way.....he was on my shag list! sniff sniff.......... :crying:
Oh well....guess I'd better get busy finding a replacement :twisted:
Me miss, me miss, me miss!!!!
So are you talented, hilariously funny, a living sex God, shamelessly rich or all the above? You must tick one to qualify....then provide evidence!
 
#15
The_Snail said:
arby said:
The_Snail said:
I thought you lot were kidding me!

Heath died thrapping over me
yeah, that'd be enough to kill any man.
Shurrup, I am in mourning.

You've just got no heart.

RIP Heath. I didn't have the chance to shag you, but if I did, there is a probability you wouldn't have died from taking drugs.
sorry. Stand down gay cowboy.

Actually, you were a very good actor. Even for a aussie.
 
#16
Feck me. He was certainly a rank outsider for the Dead Pool 2008.

Doesnt it just pish you off when celebs cant die in order?

I'm off down to William Hills to chuck a grand on Gareth Gates popping his clogs before June 08.
 
#17
starfire said:
Pyrex said:
starfire said:
No way.....he was on my shag list! sniff sniff.......... :crying:
Oh well....guess I'd better get busy finding a replacement :twisted:
Me miss, me miss, me miss!!!!
So are you talented, hilariously funny, a living sex God, shamelessly rich or all the above? You must tick one to qualify....then provide evidence!
Can I tick two?

Oh, I can provide enough evidence, don't worry about that!!!
 
#18
The_Snail said:
arby said:
The_Snail said:
I thought you lot were kidding me!

Heath died thrapping over me
yeah, that'd be enough to kill any man.
Shurrup, I am in mourning.

You've just got no heart.

RIP Heath. I didn't have the chance to shag you, but if I did, there is a probability you wouldn't have died from taking drugs.
No he'd of died of the eternal shame of banging a gopping sp unk riddled mattress.... best he topped himself when he did, at least being found dead of a drug overdose your parents can still hold their heads high at the funeral....
 

Similar threads


Top